Lola and Lucy

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I got Lucy yesterday and put her in her little white play yard and put Lola on the leash and let them meet that way. Then I left Lucy in the play yard but let Lola off the leash. Eventually they were able to play and Lola loves Lucy! They have been playing all morning and Lola will not leave her side. It sounds like a I have a bunch of noisy kids living her today because they are chasing each other around and tackling. Lola is doing her mommy thing like licking her after each potty. Here are some pictures of them from last night!
Lola and Lucy february 2013 039.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 047.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 050.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 059.jpgLola and Lucy february 2013 060.jpg

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Oh and Lucy had taken like a champ to the litter box! I have some training spray I use and all through the night last night I used it and no accidents! Today she has had a couple but she will use the litter box when I put her in it so I think once she figures out where the litter box is and how to get to it we will be all good!

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=5264]sweetpeasmom2008[/MENTION] These pics are some of the sweetest I've seen in a loong time. I'm grinning ear to ear.
Give both your girls a HUGE :hug:for me.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy Lola has taken to Lucy, it's nice to see them get along so well. They both are just too cute.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thank you all! They really are good together!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
They are both so cute! I love how in every picture Lola is looking at Lucy, so sweet!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
so thrilled their getting along so great!! they look beautiful together and will be the best sisters ever :) love love love all the pictures!!

PenelopeRosebud

Sep 26, 2012
Coquitlam, BC
Bulldog(s) Names
Penelope Rosebud & Bulldozer Bawss
They are both so beautiful and absolutely adorabull together! Looking forward to many, many more photos as I am sensing these 2 are just one photo op after another :)

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Those pictures are adorable!!! So glad their meeting went well. Can't wait to see and hear more about the two of them!:)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
It's so wonderful to see them happy together! It sounds like Lucy is just what Lola has always wanted, a baby sister!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Lola is very excited and wants to play all the time with her! She is happy and I didn't realize just how sad she was but I have seen a huge difference in her. She is to the point of smothering her but Lucy doesn't seem to mind. Lucy is only 6 weeks and she tried to get milk from Lola today and that only took one time and Lola let her know that was not ok and she hasn't tried it again.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online