babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
DSC00148.jpgDSC00149.jpgDSC00151.jpgDSC00155.jpg

Just some new pics of my Mac-y poo. He'd be thoroughly embarrassed if he knew mommy put those pics i took of his butt but you won' tell right? I was giving his bum a good cleaning with the witch hazel and his tail is so tight it got stuck in there and he never even noticed cuz he was eating some num-nums. 3rd pic is him trying to get snuggly with The Pig and 4th pic is one I took cuz I didn't think it looked very comfy but he was I guess. I mean, his face is just smashed on there!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
​OMG...hysterical...I am laughing so hard plus his butt is just adorable!

wouldtick

Jul 22, 2012
Iowa
Bulldog(s) Names
Barley's Rainbow Cupcake
I love the one of him and the pig

Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Mac has a very sweet, docile looking face. So classic "bully" that expression.

Bea would have chomped that G-Pig. Her prey drive is off the chain.

OP
babybully

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Mac has a very sweet, docile looking face. So classic "bully" that expression.

Bea would have chomped that G-Pig. Her prey drive is off the chain.

Nope, no prey drive in him at all! I just took more of The Pig snuggling him on the couch so I'll upload those today hopefully. All he wants is someone to snuggle with. Sometimes he'll be a little to aggressive with the bathing and Pig will give him a nibble to let him know and he get's a little softer again. The Pig is very guinea pig aggressive which is why we only have one when they usually prefer to live together for company so I guess Mac and Cleo work well for him. He doesn't get aggressive with them at all and seems to enjoy their company. Oh yea, his name is actually Snugz but to me he's just The Pig. I think we'll need to neuter him too since he's territorial of my daughter, he'll nip the same spot on her neck so now she wears a scarf when holding him. He just REALLY likes her and gets excited if you know what I mean when she has him.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=2488]babybully[/MENTION] - as a child, my daughter had a G-Pig for many many years. (I forget how many but surely the oldest living one ever) I cannot imagine anyone "cuddling" long term with our "Sparky". He just wasn't very sweet in temperament; plus he was like a perpetual Raisinette dispenser.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such cute pics!!! I was expecting to see a toy pig at first not a guinea pig!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.