Thread: New pictures of Mr. Seamus

Bulldog(s) Names
    Seamus
    Likes (Received)

Default New pictures of Mr. Seamus

Hi all! Its been a while since I posted last. Mr. Seamus is doing great and is the love of our lives. He is 9.5 months old and is weighing in at around 50lbs. He is so much fun to be around! I work from home so most of the days its just him and me around the house. I work in the office and he is sleeping somewhere in the house. We have big windows out in the living room and he sits in the sun most days and soaks in the rays. Thankfully he is house trained now (he does great with the bells!) and only has to go out a few times during the day. I do not miss those early puppy potty training days of going out every 1-2 hours! In the evenings after his dinner we go for a long walk (usually a 1 to 2 miles) around the city. When we are out at our families houses in the country he has gone up to 3.5 miles! I am so glad the is a "walking" bully! Its nice to go out for nice walks with him. Here are a few new pictures of him:

Sleeping on mommy and daddy's pillows. I don't know why we spent so much money on a dog bed haha
    -sleepy-seamus-jpg

Waiting to be fed from Miss Lia
    -seamus-lia-jpg

Playing with Miss Abi, aka annoying her
    -abi-seamus-jpg

Quick question for everybody. Does anybody have a good recommendation for dog toys that he won't destroy? We got him one of those Tuff toys and they are suppose to be "Indestructible". It lasted all of 3 days before he started tearing it apart. We have deer antlers for him that he loves but I want some more toys that he won't destroy and doesn't leave goo all over our couches. Thanks!

Doggie Boutique Owner porkysmamma's Avatar
    Real Name
    Alicia
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Porkchop aka Porky
    Likes (Received)

What a cute boy toys hmmmm idk have u tried Kong or nylabones???? I actually give porky stuffies from crane games (I have an addiction to crane games lol) n surprisingly they last her a long time but if I give her a "dog toy" stuffie it's all over my floor in an hour lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Never knew what our lives were missing until we found our princess

Bulldog Vet in Training Become a 4 Paw Member
    I Have Earned Community Veteran Status!
    Real Name
    Lynn, but maybe my login name gave it away...lol
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Otis and Winston
    Likes (Received)

Default Re: New pictures of Mr. Seamus

How sweet. What about deer antlers for a chew toy, expensive but worth it - they love em.
    Otis you'll never know how much I love you I love you more then all the leaves on all the trees

Real Name
    Dominique
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Briley
    Likes (Received)

He's precious! I'm glad to hear another walking bully, mine walks as well. But we only go 1.5 miles lol.
    As for the toys, I really recommend kong toys. They're expensive, but worth it. I haven't tried a kong stuffy, just their other toys. They do sometimes end up destroyed, but last WAY WAY longer than any other toy.
    Also, there is a tire toy. It's attached to a rope toy and I've never seen one destroyed. Not sure of the brand, and maybe kong makes one, but a friend of mine has an OEB and I've seen him try to rip it up but never can. He throws it, swings his head with it in his mouth, pulls on parts, chews it, etc. I'm not sure how long the rope part will last, but that tire lasts a long time! My boy is like yours and rips the toys up within minutes, and I plan on getting him a tire toy next time I'm at the store.

Crazy Bulldog Lady Become a 4 Paw Member
    Real Name
    Leesa
    Country
    United States
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Diesel & Molly (R.I.P. Madison 12/2013)
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

@ccurran - Seamus is so handsome love the pictures as for tough toys, I highly recommend the Jolly Pet brand toys ... there are lots of types of Jolly Balls and I find them VERY worth the money!! My sons chocolate lab is a toy killer and the Jolly Balls have stood the test of time with her and she plays with them ALL day long and hasn't been able to destroy any of them (it's been over 6 months with the glow in the dark jolly ball).

Diesel & Molly love these ones: -bounce-play-jpg Jolly Bounce-n-Play-jolly-tug-mals-jpg Jolly Tug-a-Mals-romp-roll-jpg Jolly Romp-n-Roll
    -teaser-ball-jpg Jolly Teaser Ball-tug-toss-jpg Jolly Tug-n-Toss
    I suffer from "M.B.S." (Multiple Bulldog Syndrome)
    because one bulldog is NEVER enough!!

Real Name
    Karen
    Country
    England
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
    Likes (Received)

What a cutie ......

As for the toys ... we have some REALLY destructive chewers here and the only things I've found that seem to last are the various LARGE nylabones, and the kongs. Everything else is lucky if it makes it 24 hours in one piece!!

Flip'n'bullies stole my heart! Become a 4 Paw Member
    Need help with the forums?  Contact me!
    Real Name
    Chris
    Country
    USA
    Bulldog(s) Names
    Mabel (20??-2017) Ariel
    Likes (Received)
    Blog Entries

Tuffie toys are good you have to make sure they're their #10 strength, but my dogs weren't able to destroy them.

He's a pretty brindle!

Remove Ads