It's been almost a year since we brought Bacon home

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Thanks Bruce - the first pic is his "why, yes of course I would like to taste your Bacon" face

Speaking of tasting bacon, does he know that bacon is bacon, but he's Bacon too? Or does he get excited about bacon every time he here's BACON! And then get all disappointed when he realizes that he's the bacon?? Just curious, don't look at me like I'm crazy, I know I am.:help1:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
It's amazing how gentle he was eating his birthday cake! HRH has only had pup-cake once from Chelsea's birthday and she ate her piece almost whole.

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Speaking of tasting bacon, does he know that bacon is bacon, but he's Bacon too? Or does he get excited about bacon every time he here's BACON! And then get all disappointed when he realizes that he's the bacon?? Just curious, don't look at me like I'm crazy, I know I am.:help1:

:lmao:

It's hard to believe a year has flown by already!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
thesspa

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon

somehow he knows - although i'm sure the smell of bacon in room helps too! and i mean the food not the dog (see, now you've got me doing it too!)
:ROFL:

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Happy almost a year and many, many more with that sweet Bacon.....

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
I just love this picture.... he is so cute!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Aww, I love the videos! Bacon is such a handsome fellow. Aubie agrees... she watched and whined at his videos. :-)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.