Bogey's First Doggie Park Adventure

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
There must have been a dozen dogs of all sizes there and this is who he picked out to romp with!! Napoleon Complex maybe??

http://youtu.be/NtWRQi1G2LQ

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like he had a blast, and he is too cute.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Be glad there were no great danes there! I guarantee Bogey would have headed straight for him. I think bulldog puppies are born knowing they are going to be tanks and have no fear of other dogs, regardless of size!

Your Bogey is adorable, and as Winston and I just got back from our own Bulldog Meetup at the Dog Park Adventure, we're still glowing with some happy memories. :)

SABR Bulldog Meetup 2-2-13 002.jpg

Last edited:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awwww Bogey was just helping that little bitty doggie feel comfortable at the doggie park :ROFL:

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
So cute! They were so cute playing together!

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Be glad there were no great danes there! I guarantee Bogey would have headed straight for him. I think bulldog puppies are born knowing they are going to be tanks and have no fear of other dogs, regardless of size!

Your Bogey is adorable, and as Winston and I just got back from our own Bulldog Meetup at the Dog Park Adventure, we're still glowing with some happy memories. :)

View attachment 36339
l

LOL Tracy! Later in the day we went down to the Marina and there were 2 Great Danes there! A 2 year old and a 14 week old! Yep, you were right, Bogey went right for them!! They had fun but the older one wasn't too sure about Bogey, but all was calm. He definitely likes the bigger dogs!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.