Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Saw this on my Facebook wall and it made me laugh :rofl::

C14EE365-0F87-4A98-BDC5-3937416C845C-2269-000001C276023B15_zps5db7e58c.jpg

[MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] Not quite sure why but the first bully I thought I thought of was Bacon :tease:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Lmao!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Love it! Thank you!! I still love the white bully on his hind legs and the woman
crouched down hugging him w/caption, "and then they said, I was fat!"

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Not to be a kill joy, but my first thought when I saw this pic was .... "Is that a puppy mill baby who is most comfortable going on a grating because of living in a wire bottom kennel for too long?"

Kinda took the humor out of it for me.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Not to be a kill joy, but my first thought when I saw this pic was .... "Is that a puppy mill baby who is most comfortable going on a grating because of living in a wire bottom kennel for too long?" Kinda took the humor out of it for me.

@LariP isn't it sad we live in a world so much of that takes place we're reminded from a pic meant to be funny?

And, it doesn't have to be pound puppies...Brutus, like so many, grew up in his wire crate from owners who had no time
for him at all (WHY do these people get any pet at all???), completely destroying his teeth and had no life at all...I mean,
not knowing how to PLAY or even what toys or bones are for??? It makes me killing mad...I would be jailed if I worked
in the rescue & shelter organizations, BLESS THEM, so I give a home to a needy one whenever I can.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Not to be a kill joy, but my first thought when I saw this pic was .... "Is that a puppy mill baby who is most comfortable going on a grating because of living in a wire bottom kennel for too long?"

Kinda took the humor out of it for me.
Too late, just took the funny out of it for me. :( If it was a puppy mill baby then he's not in a puppy mill anymore. :)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Not to be a kill joy, but my first thought when I saw this pic was .... "Is that a puppy mill baby who is most comfortable going on a grating because of living in a wire bottom kennel for too long?" Kinda took the humor out of it for me.

@LariP isn't it sad we live in a world so much of that takes place we're reminded from a pic meant to be funny?

And, it doesn't have to be pound puppies...Brutus, like so many, grew up in his wire crate from owners who had no time
for him at all (WHY do these people get any pet at all???), completely destroying his teeth and had no life at all...I mean,
not knowing how to PLAY or even what toys or bones are for??? It makes me killing mad...I would be jailed if I worked
in the rescue & shelter organizations, BLESS THEM, so I give a home to a needy one whenever I can.

Yep it is Carol. I knew there were puppy mills I guess, but seriously had no clue how bad it was prior to getting HRH and joining this site.

Most Reactions