Going back to Bully roots jk lol

PapaSmurf2

Bike riding, bully loving soldier
Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Gracie's cow. Sorry if you hear some offensive language at the end. My son decided to go Navy instead of Army. :ROFL:

Last edited:

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
:eek: ... That language is appauling.. Im horrified lol... Only joking.. Being truthful i struggled to understand your accent :ROFL: Gracie is so cute.. Her colours are adorabull.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
She's just so stinkin' cute. I love the cow too, although I know very well how torn up he will be in a short amount of time.

OP
PapaSmurf2

PapaSmurf2

Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Funny you should talk about my accent. I know you're from Wales, and here in the states people can tell where a person is from just by their accent. But being in the Army for 24 years I've been all over the country as well as Germany and Italy. My accent is a mix of everywhere I've been and people ALWAYS ask me where I'm from. Lol As for the cow...we have plenty of back up toys lol

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
[MENTION=7909]PapaSmurf2[/MENTION] sounds like your son was a smart kid choosing the Navy over the Army!LOL. I might have a little bias towards the Navy though. Gracie sure is a cutie patootie though.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Rob, may I tell you and your wife...I appreciate so very much, your service to
our great America and it's people...GOD bless you & your family and "Thank You"
for your dedication and hard work on our behalf. Dad was career Army and we
were a military family too. Please thank your son for me, no matter which branch
he chooses to serve his country in, will keep him in my prayers, what is his name?

Understand your upset...my son, 25 y/o is turning down a great job opportunity
today because he thinks he will be abandoning me (we just recently lost his Dad)
and can't see I am and will be fine. He is very stubborn and just won't listen to me.
He's dropped out of college 6 months ago to help me and there are no jobs in this
small town...would you pray that he opens his mind and loses his fears for me.

They are willing to pay him 50K & Co truck (w/out college) & he'll only be 5 hrs away.

I am just beside myself.

Sorry...this turned into about me (he just told me an hour ago)...I should get off site.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Darn it...I couldn't hear any profanity...and I turned up the volume, lol

Rob, you are too funny and your Gracie is just too cute, I LOVE HER!

On giving her an egg...raw is best for optimum absorption of nutrients, for
us too (like put in shakes for us, next best is very soft boiled, scrambled is
worst so I would just put a raw egg over her kibble once a week for now,
when shes a tad bigger than give her shell too.

Small sardines packed in water is an excellent source of omegas 3, give her
1 or 2, a couple times a week...makes for a great treat!

OP
PapaSmurf2

PapaSmurf2

Jan 21, 2013
Hattiesburg MS
Bulldog(s) Names
Gracie
Carol, you're very much welcome. Both Skye and I are honored to have served in the military for such a great country as ours. I'm not angry with my son (who left his service with the Navy two years ago). We harass each other all the time. I thought he dropped an "f" bomb while I was recording. I always tell him he cusses like a sailor Lol. I do feed all the dogs raw eggs, but every once in awhile I would give my previous Bully (Honey Bun) one hard boiled as a treat. She would roll them all over before finally chomping down on them. :tongue: Prayers are on the way for you and your family that God will open the doors and allow everyone some comfort in decisions that are being made. Your son turning down a job like that to be near you only means that you've brought him up right. He seems to have his values and priorities pointed in the right direction. We'll say prayers that something opens up closer to Mom so he can have that peace of mind.

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
she is a determined little girl.... RIP blue-cow!

Rob -- thank you and your son for your service to our country! i so appreciate all the troops do for us

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
She's such a darling little girl ... love seeing her put that cow in it's rightful place!!! :ROFL:

As for the "navy language" ... well if you hadn't said anything it would have been fine, but as it was I had to play the darn thing three times before I heard him drop the F-bomb. :lmaogirl:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I didn't hear it ... not that I didn't try :lol: I put the TV on mute and turned the speakers all the way up but still didn't hear it :lol: was a very cute video!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.