My Bully. Coco Chanel

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Hey guys. My adorable bully saying hello to everyone here and saying hi to all the English IMG_2941.jpgIMG_2944.jpgIMG_2946.jpgIMG_2949.jpgIMG_2952.jpgIMG_2957.jpg bulldog dogs here.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Luis, she is precious and I can sense this...being very spoiled by you & your wife!

As she should be...she's adorable!!

As I've mentioned before, my cat is also...CoCo Chanel...tell your wife, I approve
her great choice of names
:2thumbs:

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Luis, she is precious and I can sense this...being very spoiled by you & your wife!

As she should be...she's adorable!!

As I've mentioned before, my cat is also...CoCo Chanel...tell your wife, I approve
her great choice of names
:2thumbs:

Thank You Texas_Carol. She is indeed very spoiled and loved! I think CoCo Chanel is a very unique name.
She said thanks. She said if you have any pics of your cat?

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I have question, I notice on here, some bullies have some pinkish chin , is that normal or some type of allergy?
My bully has that right now but then it goes away. It's not a big issues, I think. She is normal.

I just recently moved her to Blue Wilderness Puppy (blue bag ) . I was feeding her before Purina Puppy Chow. She had the pinkish around her chin but nothing fag. I don't think its bugging her or anything like that.

This are the ingredients on the Bag.

• Deboned chicken, chicken meal and turkey meal supply the protein your dog needs.
  • Sweet potatoes and potatoes provide healthy complex carbohydrates.
  • Blueberries, cranberries and carrots support antioxidant-enrichment.

• -----------
    Crude Protein 36.0% min
    Crude Fat 16.0% min
    Crude Fiber 6.0% max
    Moisture 10.0% max
    Calcium 1.3% min
    Phosphorus 0.9% min
    DHA* 0.1% min
    Omega 3 Fatty Acids* 0.9% min
    Omega 6 Fatty Acids* 3.0% min

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
I was looking at other pics on here, and I see alot of pics of bullies and I see (pinkness) or it by the chin. I am not sure if this is normal or not. Can someone help me out on this?

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Anyone? Some advice?

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
She's adorable.
As for the pinkness in the face it could be some allergy signs or the beginning of a yeast problem. It's hard to tell without some good pictures of the area.
Getting her on a good food may be the first step. But it could take a few weeks to see the change from the better food.
You can also clean her face with a solution of peroxide and baking soda and distilled water and then dry really well. making sure to get it good and dry after you wipe it off.
Apple Cider Vinegar is also good to wipe the chin with to help if it's yeasty.
If it seems raw like an acne then you should apply some antibiotic ointment like neosporin.
Also it's a good idea to wipe her chin after she drinks. keep it as dry as possible.

Last edited:
OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
She's adorable.
As for the pinkness in the face it could be some allergy signs or the beginning of a yeast problem. It's hard to tell without some good pictures of the area.
Getting her on a good food may be the first step. But it could take a few weeks to see the change from the better food.
You can also clean her face with a solution of peroxide and baking soda and distilled water and then dry really well. making sure to get it good and dry after you wipe it off.
Apple Cider Vinegar is also good to wipe the chin with to help if it's yeasty.
If it seems raw like an acne then you should apply some antibiotic ointment like neosporin.
Also it's a good idea to wipe her chin after she drinks. keep it as dry as possible.

She is asleep right now. I will take pics when she wakes up. Yes , I started doing that last night, every time she finishes drinking water, I dry her chin well. Earlier when she was eating and then drank her water I dried up her chin very good. I just changed her to a high quality food. She had the pinkish before that. It seems like it goes away. It's a very light pink color. I don't think its seem like raw..

Can i use this. - Bragg Apple Cider Vinegar Organic Raw -- 32 fl oz ?

You are right, I just changed her from Purina Puppy Chow to Blue Wilderness Puppy. It might take a few weeks to completely go away.

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
Yes you can use that Apple Cider Vinegar. Wipe some on with some cotton, and then dry with a cloth. And continue drying her face after she drinks. Give it some time and let us know how it goes. :)

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
Yes you can use that Apple Cider Vinegar. Wipe some on with some cotton, and then dry with a cloth. And continue drying her face after she drinks. Give it some time and let us know how it goes. :)

Alrighty, sounds great! I appreciate all your advice :) . I sure will. I will try my best to always dry her up. She wakes up at times to drink up water and im ZzzZZ. lol
I just took some pics of her right now. It comes and goes away. I dont think its a big issues. Hopefully I can see some results when I put her the apple cider Vinegar and the new food takes action,
IMG_2963.jpgIMG_2964.jpgIMG_2965.jpg

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
She is a stylin' little diva bully! So cute

OP
luis323

luis323

Jan 15, 2013
Bulldog(s) Names
Coco Chanel
[h=1]Hey guys. I bought this White House Apple Cider Vinegar.[/h]4220364_f120.jpg - this is what I got.. Can i use this?>

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.