Guinevere loves TV

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be

Such a silly puppy... she always barks at the tv. Someone could knock on our front door or ring the doorbell, nothing! But a knock on a door on tv or a dog barking, or apparently meow mix commercials make her go crazy. This video is just her hearing a dog bark on tv!

Last edited by a moderator:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Bea does NOT like the new Digital Dyson commercial. She will stop what she's doing and bark at it every single time. Kookoo for cocoapuffs.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That's funny .... but Linus heard the video and now he won't stop barking!!!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
HRH mostly ignores that sort of thing unless she hears a squeeky toy. Or her pig videos...she perks right up for those.

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Hahaha when Guinivere looked behind the tv it reminded me that whenever the ladies hear anything, they run barking to the front door. Suddenly, Liz heard Guinivere barking in the video and she started barking and looking out the front window. Then my husband wanted me to make sure there was no prowler since precious Liz is always right and never barks for no reason. :eyeroll: Nobody wanted to hear that it was a video! No emergency!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Oh that's too funny. Mine don't bark at anything. Lol. They just want to lick everyone to death, or my female Blossom will run up to people, then flop on her back and say rub my belly.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    102.4 KB · Views: 143

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha - guard dog in training! As long as the intruder comes in via the TV! :D

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
LOL... I like how she is looking/barking at BEHIND the TV

OP
Tkelley

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
I thought I would share the video of Guinevere's reaction to the meow mix commercial as well. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X6PQxtrIRTY&feature=youtu.be
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION], I must know what pig videos HRH is watching! And [MENTION=3373]luseaann[/MENTION], I am sure that Liz had a valid reason to bark and it couldn't just be a video lol. [MENTION=6311]Vikinggirl[/MENTION], I can't imagine anyone can pass up that sweet Blossom when she wants a bellyrub!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No not many lol she's too funny, she just flops at your feet , lays on her back and all she wants is a belly rub. She does this to everyone she meets.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.