The Prince of Lambert Way

May 18, 2011
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver
ollieoops.jpg

We have been MIA for a while now. We are still out of our home due to the Hurricane but an end is in sight as the repairs get done. Oliver is in for a BIG surprise because the entire house (every inch of it, no exaggeration) has been remodeled, repaired and rebuilt and will have new floors, rugs, kitchen cabinets, bathroom, etc. He HATES change and it will be quite interesting to see how he reacts when he first steps back inside. (Video will be taken)

With all of that being said, Oliver loves living with my parents. They are in a senior citizen community and despite only being 2 years old, this is Oliver's speed. Hahaha! He goes for more "walks" now than ever before but also loves to just sit out front on the sidewalk and wait for people to come to HIM. And boy, do they! All of the neighbors here absolutely love Oliver. We keep hearing how much they will all miss him when we move back home. Everyone is happy we live in the same town since they know that means Oliver will still come here for frequent visits.

If it wasn't for Oliver and how sweet, funny and loving he is, it would have been a million times harder to have lived through Hurricane Sandy. He has given us SO MUCH just by making us laugh and smile. Boy, we sure are lucky he chose us to be his family.

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Aww :') I love this post Oliver is a handsome little guy I'm so glad ur parents gave him a stable environment while you guys rebuilt kudos to them :) can't wait to see that video :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Glad you are finally going to get back to your home before long..... Gotta Love Bullies!!!! :luv:

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
:heart: What a great post. Glad a more settled life is on the horizon.

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Oliver sounds like quite the good boy! Glad to hear you will be going home soon - god bless you, I cant even imagine the struggles you have gone through since the hurricane.
My best to you and your family and bully kisses and hugs to good ole Oliver!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
So good to see you back....happy to hear you will be moving back home soon and things can go back to normal for you (if there is a normal after something like that).

Good luck with everything and post more PICTURES :D

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Such a nice story!!! How awful you lost your home but you will be able to build new memories in it even if it does have a whole new look!!!

Looking forward to the video!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.