Bogey' big day out!

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
So we took Bogey to our regular Sunday night haunt- Reggae Dancing! He did great, of course he was like a movie star- everyone wanting to take his picture, and the crowd was a little overwhelming at first, but he was Mr. Social Butterfly and settled down nicely. Now don't let that super stink eye fool you- he had a great time as evidenced by the second photo which was taken literally 5 minutes after we got home! He's out cold!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    92.7 KB · Views: 167
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 162

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
maybe he was giving you stink eye because he knows "nobody puts baby in a corner" and he was meant to be out there dancing :lol:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Yep! That's what I always look like on a big night out too. He looks like he had a good time. :D

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
You'll have to bring him everytime now, his followers will want to see him again.

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
So we took Bogey to our regular Sunday night haunt- Reggae Dancing! He did great, of course he was like a movie star- everyone wanting to take his picture, and the crowd was a little overwhelming at first, but he was Mr. Social Butterfly and settled down nicely. Now don't let that super stink eye fool you- he had a great time as evidenced by the second photo which was taken literally 5 minutes after we got home! He's out cold!!

That's why I love the Sarasota area. Our pooches are welcome so many places. Where do you go? Bogey looking great! :2thumbs:

OP
mer55

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
That's why I love the Sarasota area. Our pooches are welcome so many places. Where do you go? Bogey looking great! :2thumbs:

We took him to the Boatyard! (Stickney Point). I wouldn't do that every Sunday with him, but it was fun! After next week we can bring him down to the Marina! Would love to meet up with you and maybe [MENTION=900]KMARINO[/MENTION] too??????

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.