Molly or Madison 2 weeks 5 days!

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Here she is! She is growing so fast and getting so chubby! She is getting all her rolls and she is so cute!
Madison 016.jpgMadison 017.jpgMadison 018.jpgMadison 019.jpgMadison 020.jpgMadison 021.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww she is beautiful. I love the name Molly. It's going to seem like a long wait for her I'm sure. So exciting. Congratulations

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Thank you! I love the name Molly too but hubby isn't crazy about it! I guess we will have to figure it out :confused:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Thank you! I love the name Molly too but hubby isn't crazy about it! I guess we will have to figure it out :confused:

It has to be Molly!!! :ninjaspank: Tell him to say it out loud. Molly is my favorite name to say out of all my babies, it comes out so nicely I love it! Nicknames can get creative too!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Why not both? Molly Madison seems like an awesome name- reminiscent of Dolly Madison's sweet treats. :D

She is adorable! I don't think I could bear the weeks to wait until I could take that little bundle of sweetness home!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I am so excited! I am going to go see her monday morning and hold and hold her! She is a really good eater and the second biggest in the litter! She is starting to walk and she will put her feet under her and take a couple steps then her legs slip and she is back to her belly. It is so cute!

sstewart2010

Dec 10, 2012
Garden City, Michigan, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Leroy
Awww she is just adorabull!! My husband and I had the same issue before getting Leroy, Leroy is supposed to be "my" dog (we got him around my birthday so he was my birthday present) & I told my husband I wanted to name him George. I am a huge Beatles fan and George Harrison is my favorite! But my husband didn't care for it and I didn't care for many of the names on his list either but Leroy was one that I figured I could get used to. Well now it's stuck and I love him and the name so much! And now I wouldn't have it any other way:) I also told Jeremy (husband) that if we get a female bully then I def get to name her!!

Piamitch

Sep 5, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruckus
Too cute! It's evident from the first pic that she gives the stink eye already lol. If you name her Madison will you call her Maddy for short? If so how bout Maddy Mo? 😄

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=1169]Piamitch[/MENTION]-Yes we will call her maddy for sort. I think that will be her name because my husband can not stand Molly but I guess we win some and lose some. All I care about it her being healthy and getting to bring her home so I can accept the name!:2thumbs:

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
I :heart: both names!!! Molly and Maddie!!! :up:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG.... she is devilishly adorable..... I like Madsion!!

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION]-I understand! You could always get another!

I think Maddy it is!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online