Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Here is the right link:

http://youtu.be/TMdJUsX0Gt4

The link you posted takes you to YouTube Mobile, that is why it could not be seen (unless you are on a moblie device of course!)

:) Fixed the one on Pets Can Talk Too Forum as well!

And very cute!!! I think Molly feels bad she made you go crazy today just so she could see that video...

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
I cannot belive Porky is not afraid of the vaccuum! He/she is so cute with his/her baby bark. Show that vaccuum who's boss!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Lmao thank you for adding the right link :) n Molly shouldn't feel bad lol I've been trying to figure out youtube for almost a month but I finally got it now I just have to remember to link the videos from my laptop and ill be golden ;) lol

Thank you she's a little princess lol idk when she stopped being afraid of it but she actually lets me vacuum her with my upholstery attachment :p lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M

mabel lou

I have clicked on every single video posted that takes me to you tube and it never allows me to watch the video. I am frustrated with that site because it only does it to videos that are posted on this site. I can watch music videos all day long ect. I even tried to post my own video and it gives me everything but the one I actually need to be able to post it and I am signed in under my account. Shaking my head all the time lol

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
I can't see it either, Vegas could care less about the vacuum cleaner, other things scare him like the big bad mop, but he dosent even flinch over the vacuum :confused: Lol

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Porky is really calm compared to my nutty girl, Banks. Porky is kinda cute with it... how is she when the machine is actually moving? Banks full on attacks the Dyson, the other day she came full force at it so much so, that when she hit it.. she cut her eyebrow open and had blood running down her face. I had to stop and clean her up then lock her in the spare bedroom

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Porky is really calm compared to my nutty girl, Banks. Porky is kinda cute with it... how is she when the machine is actually moving? Banks full on attacks the Dyson, the other day she came full force at it so much so, that when she hit it.. she cut her eyebrow open and had blood running down her face. I had to stop and clean her up then lock her in the spare bedroom

Omg poor banks :(!!!! I have to lock her up when it's moving she thinks its a friend to play with n tries to jump on it n gets in front of it n spins in circles lol she loves it idk y but she does now bags on the other hand she has knocked me flat on my face a few times trying to get away from them lol

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Wow! He's so brave!!! Funny when the vacuum sucks on his cheeck

Lol n she does it herself too my fiancé says its mean to suck her jowels up n I was like ummmmm I don't do it I hold the hose there n she does it all on her own :p

M

mabel lou

how cute of a video that was, finally I was able to see it. Many yrs ago when I got my first EBD he use to shed terribly and so that is exactly how I would get the hair from his body and he would just lay there as I did it to him and it became like a daily ritual with helping clean up the shedding process lol. He thought it was like a body massage. Thanks again for sharing the video

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.