Meeko meets the snow!!!

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Oh my gosh wales actually has snow im SOOO excited i didnt think Meeko would ever get to see it !! And its no good postin a thread without proof so heres a pic of Meeko in the snow with mummys puffer jacket on to keep him warm lol. Im attemptin to upload a video now xx :2thumbs:

Screenshot_2013-01-18-17-44-37.jpg

And video... I think
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aBFJx5m-sM0&feature=youtube_gdata_player

Attachments

• 20130118_100815-1.jpg
    20130118_100815-1.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 150
Last edited:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oh My Dog. That is the most hilarious photo I've seen in a long while. It's either very windy, or Meeko is having the time of his life!

:ROFL2:

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Its uploadin on youtube now i havnt got a clue what im doin but im tryin my best xx

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Looks like Meeko is having lots of fun. So much for it not snowing in South Wales :D

We havnt got hardly a flake yet....so much for the forcast of overnight blizzards and 12" of snow....I think they were a few miles out with that forcast cos it looks like you have our snow :tease:

Lol i know yesterday they suddenly gave us a red alert on the met weather but i didnt think it would happen! Im like a bottle of pop lol im gin to try and make a snow dog later :p ! Il keep my fingers crossed for you to get snow tonight! .. Im not sure i posted the vid right x

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
Ooh also [MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] ... If you have 'the range' store near you they do cushions like your avatar pic now with the bully on and ones with just the background flag. Theyr adorabull! When i move house and have my new sofa theyr the cushions im going to match to my livin room somehow haha. X

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
I am incredibly jealous!! I live in north Chicago and we have NOTHING!!:bitching: I saw more snow last year living in WA state than I have here and I live right on Lake Michigan. I want a real white winter! But, Meeko sure does look happy as a clam out in the snow. My Cleo absolutely love the white stuff, she just shovels her nose all around in it. It kinda reminds me of Alice in Wonderland and those shovel bird thingy's, you know the original Disney cartoon.

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
I'm loving his coat! He does seem to be enjoying the snow. My bully niece, Whiskey, doesn't seem to enjoy being out in precipitation, whether it's in liquid or solid form.

You live in Wales? I didn't realize it doesn't snow there. It's not something I like much, except in pictures. Shoveling, not so much--but I'm glad Meeko got to enjoy it.

OP
MeekosMummy

MeekosMummy

Oct 9, 2012
Wales
Country
Wales
Bulldog(s) Names
Meeko
I'm loving his coat! He does seem to be enjoying the snow. My bully niece, Whiskey, doesn't seem to enjoy being out in precipitation, whether it's in liquid or solid form.

You live in Wales? I didn't realize it doesn't snow there. It's not something I like much, except in pictures. Shoveling, not so much--but I'm glad Meeko got to enjoy it.

LOL its my old puffer/bomber jacket hes got cos he was cold and didnt have one!! It fits him quite well lol ! No in Newport we never get smow i love it so much lol id move to north pole if i could x

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
So glad Meeko got to experience snow. Cute video.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:ROFL: that was adorable and hysterical.... lol

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.