Brock enjoying some fetch.

AstronautMoose

Oct 24, 2012
Fort Stewart, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock
He will not stop until you stop the game.
This dog will run until he is pink in the face.

028.jpg

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
Jake is soooo ball obsessed! He plays inside and bounces off the windows, walls and furniture! Then he plays with everyone around him by sticking the ball in their face while doing the Bully Butt wiggle for hours...and hours...and:bang:

Brock and Jake would be good buddies! :)

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Spielman loves to play fetch too. Only he likes to play tug a war for a little while before he gives it back. If you ignore the tug a war, he plays push a war lol and starts pushing on my hand until I pull on the ball for a minute. This is our favorite form of "exercise" to burn off some puppy energy.

I had a German Shepard that was so obsessed with fetch that he would find a stick or ball every time you walked out the door. If I was cutting grass, he would drop an object in front of the mower so you had to throw it out of the way. If you were washing the car, he would drop it in your bucket of water. I was a teen then and played football and his favorite was for me to punt the ball to him. He would drop the ball off and circle ten yards behind me so as I was taking my steps and punting the ball he would be on a dead run right beside me as the ball took off. He would track it down, bring it back, and take off behind me to start over again. The dog would do this for hours. I always tired before he did.

OP
AstronautMoose

AstronautMoose

Oct 24, 2012
Fort Stewart, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock
Spielman loves to play fetch too. Only he likes to play tug a war for a little while before he gives it back. If you ignore the tug a war, he plays push a war lol and starts pushing on my hand until I pull on the ball for a minute. This is our favorite form of "exercise" to burn off some puppy energy.

I had a German Shepard that was so obsessed with fetch that he would find a stick or ball every time you walked out the door. If I was cutting grass, he would drop an object in front of the mower so you had to throw it out of the way. If you were washing the car, he would drop it in your bucket of water. I was a teen then and played football and his favorite was for me to punt the ball to him. He would drop the ball off and circle ten yards behind me so as I was taking my steps and punting the ball he would be on a dead run right beside me as the ball took off. He would track it down, bring it back, and take off behind me to start over again. The dog would do this for hours. I always tired before he did.

Oh Brock is the same way. Don't ignore him either! He never gives us the ball willingly, we have to go in and get it back. And sometimes it is so slobbery and covered in mud and if you don't he rubs it on your legs and bounces around growling! He does this with his rubber Kong stick we call his Dong ( lol ). He will hit us with that thing until we play tug of war and toss it.

Jake is soooo ball obsessed! He plays inside and bounces off the windows, walls and furniture! Then he plays with everyone around him by sticking the ball in their face while doing the Bully Butt wiggle for hours...and hours...and:bang:

Brock and Jake would be good buddies! :)

Brock is so obsessed. We can't leave them laying around in the house because of that :D He will knock down our little girl. And if it's a squeaky tennis ball. O M G !

He actually brings the ball back??? that's sooooo cool!!! he's adorablllleeee!!

Thank you. But you have to fight him to get it back. Haha.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:LMAO: Look at that tongue..... and how many days does he sleep after playing fetch

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Kain too, won't stop I'm sure he is going thru the drywall or cupboard one day. No fear to get the ballot especially kong. Would hit a cement wall full speed head first and not think twice.

OP
AstronautMoose

AstronautMoose

Oct 24, 2012
Fort Stewart, GA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brock
:LMAO: Look at that tongue..... and how many days does he sleep after playing fetch

Well we don't see much of him when we get home from the park, he is either in his recliner or on the kitchen floor xD

Kain too, won't stop I'm sure he is going thru the drywall or cupboard one day. No fear to get the ballot especially kong. Would hit a cement wall full speed head first and not think twice.

Haha. That's awesome! Sounds like this guy x)

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
He looks very happy indeed!

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
If Liz is playing fetch, she will gladly drop the ball for you to throw it. If she wants to play tug of war, she'll hit you with whatever it is until you play. Amy does not play much. She likes to chase Liz or literally nip at her heels. Then Liz sits down until
Amy goes away.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.