A Growing Bully (My Blueberry Muffin)

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
Congratulations! He is absolutely adorable! I'm sure you are bursting at the seams until the time you get to see him! Thanks for sharing the pictures; please keep them coming!!

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
Thank you [MENTION=8238]fosteroni[/MENTION] , but I got him about 7 weeks ago.. lol.. just updated this thread with his new pics and wondered if anyone
trained from wee wee pads to outside.

fosteroni

Feb 24, 2013
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Foster (3); Harley (2002 - 2010)
Whoops! My mistake, sorry! I was thinking you were getting him in a few more weeks. So... congrats on HAVING such a wonderful, gorgeous bully!

My husband and I got our bullies at 4 months and 7 months - still young, yet we missed the "rapid" growth period you are recording through your pictures. We also missed the period of changing from pads to outside, so unfortunately I don't have any advice for you there. We crate trained both of our bullies. Neither of them was trained on pads before we got them. We took them out often, and did not punish for accidents in the house. If/when accidents occurred, we picked them up and took them outside immediately.

Regarding your timeline of pics: I have saved our current bully's pics (Foster) thus far (I wish I would have done this with Harley, our 1st!) saved into files for every month of his life. He will be 3 in May. It is so fun to go through and look back on his earlier years! So keep taking all those pictures and don't delete the ones that don't come out too well - they're still fun to look at, too. :)

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.