A Growing Bully (My Blueberry Muffin)

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
So, I think it's very cool to see bully's grow up and thought I'd start one thread, as my baby goes from puppy hood, through the terrible teens, and into a full grown bully all in one place.
It's also amazing how much they change from week to week at this age. I wouldn't even recognize him from a week ago if it wasn't for that little bit of white fur going up his little forehead. He's had it since he was born :luv:

So here we go, my first batch of pics.

Blue at 2 weeks, Blue at 3, Blue at 4 1/2 and Blue at 6 weeks. Next weekend I finally get to meet my puppy, and will obviously take a ton of pics :whistle:

View attachment 35363View attachment 35364View attachment 35365View attachment 35366View attachment 35367View attachment 35368View attachment 35369View attachment 35370

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Adorable. Almost looked like a hamster at 2 weeks. Lol. Watching them change as they grow is awesome.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
OMG! He is just so gorgeous! I love his name!!! Pleeeeeeease keep the pics coming!!

KT221

Oct 30, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Muffin (nickname: "pig", "my baked good")
Thank you so much for sharing! I was not lucky enough to be with my kid (similarly named Miss Muffin) from this very young age, so it's great to see pictures of your baby. Blueberry Muffin is simply adorable.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
So precious. Thank you for sharing your baby with us as she grows. I do have to say though, that she doesn't look anything at all like a blueberry~

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
OMG, he's so cute, he doesn't look real, he looks like a bully statue. What a face! I'll bet you can't wait to get him home. I'll look at his pictures, and keep an eye out when I'm in the city, looking for Blueberry Muffin. (you're in Manhattan, right?)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
SysmƤ
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Too sweet. My youngest is just 9 weeks today, so our babies grow together:yes:

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Awesomely handsome bully...please keep sharing his growth with us.

I know it's hard waiting on this bundle of cuteness to love on!

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
That face kills me. She is the saddest looking pup I have ever seen, like you have to immediately feel sorry for her because she has had the toughest day.

OP
N

nycbullymama

Dec 22, 2012
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
b and w
[MENTION=7377]ScottFree00[/MENTION] [MENTION=390]cali~jenn[/MENTION] [MENTION=2092]JAKEISGREAT[/MENTION] [MENTION=7064]mer55[/MENTION] [MENTION=6590]KT221[/MENTION] [MENTION=7307]Tracy T[/MENTION] [MENTION=2014]JeannieCO[/MENTION] [MENTION=5379]kayo56[/MENTION] [MENTION=3354]RiiSi[/MENTION] [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION] [MENTION=4573]Ftse 100[/MENTION] [MENTION=7028]Hstead[/MENTION] [MENTION=5580]elearn[/MENTION]
Thank you for looking guys.
Like Jakeisgreat said, this is gonna be a loooong thread. :girlyes:

[MENTION=7307]Tracy T[/MENTION] it was either Blueberry Muffin (in honor of my love for all things blueberry, especially muffins) or Charles Bukowski (one of my favorite authors). I thought Blueberry was cuter.. lol
[MENTION=5379]kayo56[/MENTION] Yep, weā€™re in the city. Old Bridge isnā€™t too far. If youā€™re every downtown, say hi.
[MENTION=7028]Hstead[/MENTION] My hubby Chris thinks so too. He wants me to ask the breeder if itā€™s possible to take a pic where Blue doesnā€™t look like heā€™s about to cry.. :unsure:

Most Reactions

šŸ“° Latest posts

Staff online

Members online