"Gone, but not "forgetting" "

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Hi all,
my New Year's resolution to post more often is not going very well...:ashamed:. Who knew that adding another bullie to our lives would cut into my time on EBN:nope:. I know I will be forgiven by at least posting a few pics.... So much going on, but I wanted to update everyone on how Tio, our rescue is doing. Well, it's like he was always here. We love, love him soooo much and even Dublin is "okay" about it. She is quite the sassy miss so we have to watch her manners with her new brother...:). We celebrated our 25th wedding anniversary by taking the doggies with us to one of our favorite dog friendly places in the Florida Keys ( Islamorada) It was four glorious days....As you can see Tio is the ultimate "lap dog" :D and poor Dubbie can only sit and watch....:crying: We continue to work on Tio's many medical issues and his doggie training and manners but he has come a very long way in a very short time. Life is one big tizzy but the constant is the love we get and receive everyday from Dublin and Tio... DSCN3238.jpgDSCN3259.jpgDSCN3273.jpgDSCN3274.jpgDSCN3283.jpgDSCN3291.jpg

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
:blink: :sillyboy: hang yeah it's extra work, sometimes I disappear from here, still logged in and an hour or two later, come back for like 10 minutes and then I'm off to take care of something else.

babybully

May 31, 2011
Great Lakes, North Chicago
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Cleo, 2 1/2, and Mac, 2
Oh dear! They look like beach walruses on the pier! I love how they are sunbathing with you too. I guess I could put up with some tan lines too if they were bully shaped. So glad you have a "lap bully", I know I've complained in the past about Mac's lap tendancies but the times he doesn't get up on me I feel cold and lonely. Beautiful pics.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy Anniversary!!!

The kids looked like they enjoyed the beach as much as, maybe more, than you did

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Great pics...I'm jealous as it's only 29 degrees in Phoenix right now!

Tkelley

Oct 15, 2012
Phoenix, AZ
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Guinevere, Little Be
Happy anniversary! Looks like the pups really enjoyed it with you!

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
I have to say, I'm jealous of your Dublin's and Tio's vacation spot. :2thumbs: Happy Anniversary!! Looks like their starting to compliment each other now. :luv:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have never looked into pet friendly places at the beach! I love all the pictures what a pretty place to vacation!

Ftse 100

Bully lov'in wonder from down under
Mar 25, 2012
Qld Australia
Country
Australia
Bulldog(s) Names
Ftse
Happy Anniversary.
That looks like a nice place to go to, and Dublin and Tio look like they are having a great time.

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Happy anniversary! It looks like paradise!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Did your bully leave a tan line? Looks like paradise no doubt! Now that is an anniversary to remember!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Happy anniversary! And what amazing pics, they looked like they had a great time! The picture of the two of them at the end of the dock needs to be on a hallmark card, it's such an awesome picture!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online