Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Congratulations, he is so handsome, I love how perfectly his eyes are lined with pigment, just gorgeous!!! The pictures of the boys are fantastic :)

OP
RiiSi

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
[MENTION=1648]Lucy-licious[/MENTION] He slept most of the night like a baby he is:angelheart: My hubby slept in the livingroom beside his grate and X-pen. He slept in his crate and on the floor next to my hubby. He said that at one point Voitto just seemed a bit bored and cried for somebody to play with him.
Usko still seems a bit baffled and not sure how to deal with his new companion...How long did it take for Lucy and Billy to become friends???

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Wowza. WHAT A DOLL BABY! I know you'll keep us informed of their antics going forward. Usko is a good big brother and will be a shining example for the baby to follow. Oh what fun you are having!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OOOOOOOOOOOOooooooooooooooohhhhhhh!!! so so sweet - love that face! Congrats and I do hope all falls into place for the family!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.