Cuddles!

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
This weekend it was just Tonka and I. I asked him to come cuddle and he promptly walked across the couch, over top of me and sat his bum in the 2 inches of space that included my leg and what space was between me and the arm of the couch and laid down :) sorry for the weird pics but its hard when you are just holding up your iphone and blindly shooting hoping for a decent pic!
ejenybes.jpg

And then he gave kisses!
e3yryhys.jpg

Now hes sleeping :p

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
What a snuggle bug!! :luv:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Aww my Dozer likes to cuddle too, they're so cute when they do that. If you can get them to sit still long enough. Lol

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
Aww. Bully cuddles ... the cure for everything! ... they can even get you into trouble sometimes. :happy:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
That is the bestest!! Can I borrow him sometime... when I ask Banks to snuggle she leaves the room ;(

OP
TonkaTruck28

TonkaTruck28

Mar 19, 2012
Alberta, Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Tonka
That is the bestest!! Can I borrow him sometime... when I ask Banks to snuggle she leaves the room ;(

Aww no!! I have figured out the trick. If I leave a space big enough for him to come cuddle he looks at me like "yeah, right". If I leave A space big enough for his baby toe, voila! Perched bully ready for snuggles. I think its part of that stubborn streak, he tries to defy everything! Just gotta learn to use it to your advantage :D

Most Reactions