Hello All....We finally have our bully baby :)

futureowner

May 30, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Scout
It's been a long time since I have been on this forum but we have finally gotten our bully baby and I just wanted to share some pics with all of you. He is 12 weeks, 17lbs. and our 8 month old english mastiff loves him!! Oh, and his name is Scout!!

1938.jpg1942.jpg1956.jpg1961.jpg1971.jpg1985.jpg

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi and welcome to you and scout. He is gorgeous. You will love it here. Congratulations and Enjoy.

OP
F

futureowner

May 30, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Scout
Thank you Vikinggirl and AubreysMom, we are excited to learn more from this group of people!!

reallyrob

Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2010
Southern Illinois/Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Princess Alberta (Bertie) Barkghesi
If you ever have any questions at all, feel free to ask! There is so much information here to be had! This is actually the best group on line for anyone that has or is interested in English Bulldog's.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Congratulations on finally getting your Bulldog puppy! He's beautiful. I love the brindle colors- my doggie looks quite a lot like yours except his face is whiter. Good luck with him! I'm sure you already know he's going to be a handful and a half. :D Good thing they've got all those wrinkles to hang onto!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
oh wow, I love the last picture where your Mastiff is cradling your new pup, very adorabull Lucky you, 2 beautiful dogs. Have you checked out the new puppy section on the home page, it's a must read. lots of EB puppy experience in there

:smileywelcome: Scout [MENTION=5019]futureowner[/MENTION]

OP
F

futureowner

May 30, 2012
Colorado
Bulldog(s) Names
Scout
Thank you all for the heartwarming welcome, anxious to learn and thank you for the tip on the puppy page, I will definitely check it out!! :) It's amazing to see how these 2 play together, our mastiff is sooo gentle with him and actually, Scout is the one who hurts him by biting into his bigs lips, our mastiff cries at least twice a day from it :eek: More pics to come as he grows, vet said he looks great, we couldn't be more happier with him!!

Most Reactions