Ellie's photo shoot

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Excellent pictures.... love how she is perfectly posed for you.

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
she is super cute. :) I love those bully snaggle teeth. Does she show them all the time?

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
she is super cute. :) I love those bully snaggle teeth. Does she show them all the time?

Pretty much. About 50% of the time you either see a little sliver of pink tongue or the bottom row of incisors between the canines. When her canines are visible, we usually see the one on the right side (left side if you're looking at her) about 2/3 of the time and then she'll show both the rest of the time.

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
She is a lovely girl, and growing up so fast. Looks like she's hit her Up growth spurt. Her expression is priceless- I swear she's saying she'll be good if you just let her get out of there. :D

Chunksmama

Community Veteran
Aug 20, 2010
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Chunk aka Chunkster, Chunky Monky, Sir Drools-a-lot, Wrinkles Magee
Awwww so sweet! Love them. Thanks for sharing.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

OP
spork3127

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
She is a lovely girl, and growing up so fast. Looks like she's hit her Up growth spurt. Her expression is priceless- I swear she's saying she'll be good if you just let her get out of there. :D

I think she's about as tall as she's going to get. She's about 14" at the shoulder, so she's right on track there. She's still small by the "standards" at about 32lbs at 8 months. We're thinking she's going to take after her fur mom and top out around 40lbs as the fur mom was 40-45lbs. But you're right about her wanting out of there. I stopped counting the number of times that we had to bring her back and have her sit.

And thanks to everyone for the compliments on her and the pics. :yes:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh wow she looks very nice. hm she wont look at the camera either it seems :2thumbs:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.