Vegas makes such a good photo model.....

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:lmaogirl: oh I so know that feeling!!! :lmaogirl: Diesel puts on his grumpy face when he hears the camera Molly puts on her shy innocent face and Chance will look down or away and try to avoid pictures and then there is Ally (the Lab) she hears the camera and she will pose .... dogs are so funny!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Vegas is gorgeous. My guys won't stop for a picture either, especially when they are together. It's so frustrating. Lol

kayo56

Jul 11, 2012
Old Bridge, New Jersey, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
None yet.
Ah, what a brat face. Does he run towards you, away from you, or just think it's playtime? My sister has a little chihuahua who suddenly developed a fear of cameras. First he was afraid of my big SLR, then the smaller large camera, then little point and shoots, and I don't like to even pick up my phone around him. He finally got it down to starting to tremble every time I put my hand in my bag.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I :heart: Vegas. He and Bea went to the same modeling agency and beauty academy apparently. She will either shut her eyes OR deftly look AWAY from the camera person!

Bizzymammabee

Jan 12, 2012
New York City
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Raven (2011-2016), Tyson (2014-2023) & Bella
Love the pics..the first one vegas looks like he is saying if I don't acknowledge you maybe you won't be real, the second one makes me think neener neener. I can never get a good pic either, she always turns just as the pic is being snapped. Glad his issues seem to be clearing up.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
He's hiding ... if he can't see you, then you can't see him!! :yes:

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Thanks for those pictures. This is by far the hardest I have laughed today. OMG that face.

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
his photos are SUPER BEAUTIFUL!!! they look like pictures people take of me actually, i hate taking pictures.

Most Reactions