I have a weakness ....

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
@agingermom-I have seen some like that at Target that slide on the collar, they have flowers and I did see skulls that were hot pink!

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
@agingermom-I have seen some like that at Target that slide on the collar, they have flowers and I did see skulls that were hot pink!
I have the pink one but would be cool to .ake our own to sell. Nice accessory cor kazzy220 's collars

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
I have the pink one but would be cool to .ake our own to sell. Nice accessory cor kazzy220 's collars

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
I do needle felting... Let me play around a bit and see what I can come up with.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
A felt one would be nice! Im getting Ideas I think IM going to the craft store tomorrow!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
He is rockin' that collar.... love the tongue picture too

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] - my dad makes beaded collars, all his dogs have one (but I don't have any pictures)

I'm going to buy collars, the color combo for beads I want and have him bead collars for my babies!! when they get done I will show pictures :)

OP
kazzy220

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
@kazzy220 - my dad makes beaded collars, all his dogs have one (but I don't have any pictures)

I'm going to buy collars, the color combo for beads I want and have him bead collars for my babies!! when they get done I will show pictures :)

They sound nice ... my concern would be that when they are playing Linus and Daddy sometimes drag each other about by their collar. I'd be scared the beads would come off or break and then that would give Linus yet another thing to EAT!!!!! :down:

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
They sound nice ... my concern would be that when they are playing Linus and Daddy sometimes drag each other about by their collar. I'd be scared the beads would come off or break and then that would give Linus yet another thing to EAT!!!!! :down:

Ahhhh maybe that's the reason I haven't done this as of yet LOL I love to have lots of different collars too ... I want one that my dad has made but maybe it will be for special occasions only to keep the fur-kids safe! His six dogs wear theirs 24/7 but they don't play the same way bulldogs do and thank goodness you said that because I didn't really think it through :)

Members online

No members online now.