Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
No, I must have missed that booth, it was so crazy busy there, but I'll definetely have to check out their website. Thanks for the info. I went specifically to buy them winter coats, and some toys, and I got the 2 sweaters, their coats from Canada Pooch, and I got them some supplements, salmon oil, and probiotics. I think the summer one will be better as it is outside at a park. Do you go to any of the Bulldog Meetups that meet at different parks and venues every month or 2? I went to one just before Christmas, it was a indoor event at a doggie daycare/indoor playground. There is another meeting at Highpark in February, you can find the group under the Group forums on this site. It's a bulldog meetup where the dogs can play with other bulldogs, and you meet other bulldog owners. Maybe we'll see you at one of them.

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
No, I must have missed that booth, it was so crazy busy there, but I'll definetely have to check out their website. Thanks for the info. I went specifically to buy them winter coats, and some toys, and I got the 2 sweaters, their coats from Canada Pooch, and I got them some supplements, salmon oil, and probiotics. I think the summer one will be better as it is outside at a park. Do you go to any of the Bulldog Meetups that meet at different parks and venues every month or 2? I went to one just before Christmas, it was a indoor event at a doggie daycare/indoor playground. There is another meeting at Highpark in February, you can find the group under the Group forums on this site. It's a bulldog meetup where the dogs can play with other bulldogs, and you meet other bulldog owners. Maybe we'll see you at one of them.

The summer one is a lot better. We have gone every year since the first Woofstock year in 2003. (I am crazily obsessed with dogs. I used to go and talk to owners and rescue organizations to learn about different breeds and such before I picked a breed...) :p The summer one can get a little hot for the dogs though so make sure you bring lots of water!

If you're talking about the meetup with an organizer named Joe and his dog named Diesel then yes, we've met up with them a few times though we didn't get to the indoor one in December. I actually really enjoy that group. :) Maybe we'll see you in February!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Yeah I heard that the summer one is better, but the one at Exhibition was our first time going. We enjoyed it, but it was really crowded, and the building was really hot, so I think I'll like the outdoor one better. We always bring lots of water for our guys, and a collapsible bowl, and hopefully it won't be as hot a summer as last year, and hopefully there is some shady areas to go to as well. Yes it is the Meet up with Joe and Diesel, so maybe we will meet up in February at High Park.

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
There isn't a ton of shade at summer woofstock. There is some tree coverage (near the main stage), but not a ton. There's a giant fountain which is fun but gross cause all the dogs play in it and a few different cooling stations set up at different points. It's often very busy. Last year we went a little later in the day and then sat near a fountain that wasn't right in the middle of the event itself.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.