Chance's New Sweater

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Chance got a new hoodie from his aunt for Christmas. There's a devil monkey on the back (complete with horns). Finally took it out to play in the snow!

F8tHW.jpg

9Gy5B.jpg

lrTuT.jpg

eygiB.jpg

QgexF.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
very handsome, he looks great in his sweater!!!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks good on him, but I don't think he's too impressed. :p

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
OMG. Hide that from my husband, he will want one for our bulldog. Was that handmade or storebought? It is too cute and Chance is gorgeous in it.

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Thanks everyone!

@Davidh He is a grump even at his happiest. LOL But you are right. He hates wearing anything that curtails his swagger. This includes certain sweaters and harnesses. Even though they're for his own good.

@Tracy T It is store bought. His aunt bought it from "fab" on the web, though they are not currently selling it. The parent company is Chilly Dog. chillydog sweaters, Chance has an XL. If he weren't such a Chesty LaRue he'd probably fit into something smaller. :p

@SunDog thanks. :) Santa and Rudolph are on top of his crate too. And there are lights under the snow (though it was only lit up when he wasn't in it).

Last edited by a moderator:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Hi, I live in MIssissauga, so am a fellow Canadian. Chance looks so cute in his new sweater. My Dozer has the same sweater, and my female Blossom has one that has a pink pig on the back. I bought mine at Woofstock this past fall at the Exhibition Place Grounds. i also bought their winter hoodie coats there as well. I thoughtn it was so fitting because Dozer is a little Devil sometimes, and he has a severe underbite, so his teeth stick out on the bottom. lol

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
*Swoon!* We've always wanted a sweater for Winston, but nothing at the stores here ever fits him! Now the hard part is picking one out. They are all so cute.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Please, Mom, can I take it off now

9Gy5B.jpg

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Hi, I live in MIssissauga, so am a fellow Canadian. Chance looks so cute in his new sweater. My Dozer has the same sweater, and my female Blossom has one that has a pink pig on the back. I bought mine at Woofstock this past fall at the Exhibition Place Grounds. i also bought their winter hoodie coats there as well. I thoughtn it was so fitting because Dozer is a little Devil sometimes, and he has a severe underbite, so his teeth stick out on the bottom. lol

Yay Woofstock. :)

We actually bought a custom jacket at woofstock from Babies and Beasts. Waiting for it to come in. Did you see their stuff? They cater specifically to bully breeds!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: oh my he is so handsome I love that sweater it's so cute!!!!!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.