Behind the scenes video of a shoot I did for Kain (For our new photography social group)

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Hey everyone,

If you haven't heard there is a new EBN Photography Social group so sign up and visit it often if you want to talk and discuss cameras and photography.
I did a video to add there as a starting point and figured I should share it here as well to help spread the word of the new group they created.

This is a bit more than your average picture of course, I'm hoping to do some more little how too's like this but on a more simple level with a camera and external flash instead of a studio setup but hey I had this setup already so may as well start somewhere.

I'm hoping to do pet photography on the side so it was a good test to see how I would do.

First time I did something like this but I had alot of fun actually so I hope you find it helpful.

Final photos from the setup :

p1363786106-4.jpg

p1363786152-4.jpg

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Well crap! You sure do awesome work. You would fall over laughing if I were to video my set up! I love Kain! What a beautiful boy! Thank you so much for sharing!

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
and thats all there is to it... LOL! Nice setup, and of course you have a Great model to work with :)

Looking forward to more installments.

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
I am looking forward to a video on how to improve catchlights. :) Our bully meetup group loves to meet at high noon. It's the WORST time of day for photos...!

(I already commented in our group...but thanks again!!)

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: I can't see the Video it's not coming up I just got a Nikon cool pix p510 for Christmas an I would love to take pictures as good as yours. An it doesn't hurt that you have a very cute test subject

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I am so impressed by your talent, I wish I could get pictures like that of my babies!!! If I could get a couple nice photos like the thousands I'm sure you have I would have a beautiful canvas print made and hang them in my living room for everyone to see :) Great job and thank you for sharing your amazing talent with us!!

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
This is excellent!! I wanted on starting a group on EBN for people who love bullies and photography.... but just like I havent gotten around to using my camera, I never got around to creating the group LOL So thanks so much, I'm joining!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I love your pics, you did a great job. You'll do we'll with pet pictures. Kain is absolutely beautiful. Your lucky he sits nice and stays, my 2 never stay or sit for pictures, especially if they are together.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Kain rocks as a model!!!

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
That was an awesome video! Thank you for taking the time to walk us all through the process. I am most impressed with Kain, and his beautiful manners.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.