Spielman - Pics - Vet today

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Spielman is actually 11 1/2 weeks old after looking at a calendar, born Oct 12. He went to the vet today for his second round of shots. He weighed 15.4 lbs.

Does anyone remember what their 11 week old weighed? I am curious to see how big he turns out. He doesn't seem really that big but he was the biggest out of his litter. His mom was average size at 45 lbs 4 years and his dad was pretty healthy close to 60lbs at 18 mos.

He loves his Mt Dew. LOL

Spiel002_zpscfd7cd67.jpg

Spiel003_zps4da7ed1a.jpg

Spiel004_zps59d13cdc.jpg

Spiel005_zps1f505593.jpg

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
I was at the vet with Lucy today. She is 10 weeks and weighs 14.9 i asked him about how fast they grow and he said it all depends. Spielman looks great. I'm sure he's the right size. Got me wanting another bully dog with some more brown...:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

tiffykay06

Dec 20, 2012
Oklahoma
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Rumble Pig Peterson AKA Rumble
First off, Spielman is adorable! Second, I am no help as to how big he will be because I have never had an adult bulldog. However, I can tell you that my puppy Rumble, who was born October 2, weighed 17.6 pounds at his 11 week check up. He is now 13 weeks and roughly 21 pounds! He is growing like a weed! I do not know the weight of his father but I know he was big so we are expecting to have a big boy on our hands.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Spielman and Bogey have the same birthday so we can compare notes! They look so much alike!! Bogey weighed in at 15.7 at his 11 week check-up! So, they are right on!! They both have that same "evil eye" look! I bet they could cause some trouble together! Keep the pics coming! We'll continue to compare notes!

dolphin

Pooper scooper
Nov 5, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman is ADORABULL!! I love that Mt. Dew shot!

Buster at 11 1/2 weeks was 11.5 pounds. He'll be 9 months this Thursday and weighed in at 40 pounds last night.

ScottFree00

Dec 13, 2012
Arkansas
Bulldog(s) Names
Lucy
Somehow i completely missed that you wanted to get an idea what he would weigh in the future. Sorry. And i think spielman maybe the cutest bulldog I've ever seen. Don't tell Lucy though:D

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
He is running about the same weight as Lola and she is a little over 7 months and weighs around 40 to 42 pounds right now. I was worried when she was younger because she was so much bigger than other bully's and the vet said how big she was but not fat she is just very lean and solid! I think he is perfect!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
Spielman is just precious, no matter what he weights! I don't remember how much Usko weight at 11 weeks, but I will be able to tell how much my new puppy weights at 11 weeks in 4 weeks!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.