Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
great pictures! looks like a fun day with the fur-babies

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy New Year to you and yours!! What a great looking couple the makes... so hope they become BFF's. thank for sharing the great pictures

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Ann, I can't get over how good he looks and best of all how happy he looks. I take it Dublin is adjusting to new brother from another mother now since they're playing? You need to submit this picture for next year's calendar, it's beautiful.

If we ever make it to Florida, you're on the top of my stops, right after Disney World. :D I would love a day of boating with you guys. :up:

They are getting there :-) Yes, Tio has come on so much. Still on a ton of meds for all of neglect issues. Oh I would love to enter that photo for the calendar. I love it too...:2thumbs:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Mine too. Mike lifted him up for the shot and he then proceeded to walk up and down it. He looks a million dollars compared to how he did just three weeks ago. On so many meds for so many things but he has a heart of gold. He' so tiny for a full grown bullie. My vet said he wishes all bullies were his size. Far fewer medical issues... Jeannie if you ever get here we will do a wonderful boating day...We are indeed very lucky and we never take it for granted.
Dublin getting much needed exercise with all the "play" It is more play now than agression, but still have to watch... Happy New Year...

Another fabulous rescue story in the making! I know Dubs and Tio are going to be BESTIES one day!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.