Happy New Year from the "Beach Bullies"

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Wishing you all a happy, healthy and less stressful 2013.

It has been quite the whirlwind around here the last 3 weeks or so, with Christmas and welcoming "Tio" into our family. As the song goes "The road is long" and that is the way it is going to be for some time as we continue to treat all of his neglect issues, but there is nothing to change about his amazing loving personality. Dublin is "coming around" slowly. Will they be BFF???? that remains to be seen. I sure hope so.
As we find ourselves so lucky to live in FL why not go boating on New Year's Eve?? This was Tio's first outing and of course we were prepared for some trepidation on his part but it just shows he is the perfect addition to our family when he hopped on board and loved every minute. Two "boating bullies" what more can we ask for. I hope you enjoy just some of the photos I took. Hard to choose the best ones as they are all great to me :-)

I will try to be a better poster in 2013 :-) Tio 1.jpgTio 3.jpgTio 4.jpgTio 5.jpgTio 6.jpg

attachment.php

Attachments

• Tio 2.jpg
    Tio 2.jpg
    97.9 KB · Views: 140
Last edited by a moderator:

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
He's living high on the hog now. Good for him, a brand new start with you in a brand new year. Congrats to all, if he doesn't come around ,you can adopt me. I like to do all that stuff and I'll be a good girl ... :2thumbs:

He looks great, keep up the love boat

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Love love this picture! I'm so jealous you have a beach to go run on with the kiddos. :2thumbs:

attachment.php

Mine too. Mike lifted him up for the shot and he then proceeded to walk up and down it. He looks a million dollars compared to how he did just three weeks ago. On so many meds for so many things but he has a heart of gold. He' so tiny for a full grown bullie. My vet said he wishes all bullies were his size. Far fewer medical issues... Jeannie if you ever get here we will do a wonderful boating day...We are indeed very lucky and we never take it for granted.
Dublin getting much needed exercise with all the "play" It is more play now than agression, but still have to watch... Happy New Year...

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ann, I can't get over how good he looks and best of all how happy he looks. I take it Dublin is adjusting to new brother from another mother now since they're playing? You need to submit this picture for next year's calendar, it's beautiful.

If we ever make it to Florida, you're on the top of my stops, right after Disney World. :D I would love a day of boating with you guys. :up:

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh my now thats living. boating on new years eve. love it. :2thumbs:

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
He's living high on the hog now. Good for him, a brand new start with you in a brand new year. Congrats to all, if he doesn't come around ,you can adopt me. I like to do all that stuff and I'll be a good girl ... :2thumbs:

He looks great, keep up the love boat

:lies: She ain't such a GOOD GIRL!! :laugh:

Ann, I can't get over how good he looks and best of all how happy he looks. I take it Dublin is adjusting to new brother from another mother now since they're playing? You need to submit this picture for next year's calendar, it's beautiful.

If we ever make it to Florida, you're on the top of my stops, right after Disney World. :D I would love a day of boating with you guys. :up:

:bang: Nothing like inviting yourself Queenie Jeannie! :ROFL:

Great pics and great way to spend New Years ! :D

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Can't wait to meet up with you in a couple of months!! Happy new year!!
mary and Bogey

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Looks like a fun day, and the bullies enjoying themselves. Thanks for sharing.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.