Final 2012 Photoshoot of Kain before the new year :)

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
I did a quick new years eve photoshoot of Kain since I had my gear setup.
I always wanted to try it with him so grabbed a few treats and snapped away. Let's just say he's not camera shy <lol>

Does anyone know where a person can get some kind of Leather Vest? I'm going to check for a black hoodie at Old Navy but I live in a small town so don't get there often.
Seeing the other dogs in clothes I think looks awesome so would like to try that with Kain lol.

p1358462118-4.jpg

p1358462556-4.jpg

p1358462670-4.jpg

p1358462878-4.jpg

p1358462186-4.jpg

p1358463014-4.jpg

Put it all together for a Collage to share with friends on facebook so added that here as well.

p1358496220-4.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
What a beautiful boy, and what a talented photographer! I wish I could have you come do my Winston like that, but I might as well live in bloody Mexico, lol.

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
Nice shots. From one camera junkie to another, what's the gear???

OP
Vince00

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
Nice shots. From one camera junkie to another, what's the gear???

This was shot with a Canon 60d, 24-70mm L Lens with 3 Einstein lights for key, fill, and rim but it was hard to get lighting in the right spot with pets lol. Oh and the cyber commander with cyber sync triggers on the lights. I also used a Yunguno trigger to fire the camera remotely so I could keep his attention on me.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
WOW those pictures are FANTASTIC BEAUTIFUL & COMPLETELY AWESOME!!!!! Oh how I wish I knew the trick to perfect photography!!! good job, love the pictures

spork3127

Big Easy Brain Drain
Community Veteran
May 13, 2012
Rome, Ga
Bulldog(s) Names
Lady Ellie Mae McPigglesworth
This was shot with a Canon 60d, 24-70mm L Lens with 3 Einstein lights for key, fill, and rim but it was hard to get lighting in the right spot with pets lol. Oh and the cyber commander with cyber sync triggers on the lights. I also used a Yunguno trigger to fire the camera remotely so I could keep his attention on me.

Nice. You've inspired me to set up a little set for Ellie. I've got the 1st generation of the 24-70 L....GREAT lens and I love it on my 7D....even if it's a crop sensor. If you don't have any primes, I highly recommend Canon's 50mm f/1.4. I've also had some nice results out of their 28mm f/1.8. Some people say that it's too soft, but I enjoy it. I've gotten some great bokeh out of both.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
WOW, those are great pics, good job. I love the first one too. Thanks for sharing.

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
quote_icon.png
Originally Posted by Vince00

Nice. You've inspired me to set up a little set for Ellie. I've got the 1st generation of the 24-70 L....GREAT lens and I love it on my 7D....even if it's a crop sensor. If you don't have any primes, I highly recommend Canon's 50mm f/1.4. I've also had some nice results out of their 28mm f/1.8. Some people say that it's too soft, but I enjoy it. I've gotten some great bokeh out of both.

is this English? I'm so confused but those are some awesome pics can't wait to see Ellie's photo shoot!

Last edited:

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=6189]bulldogs4me[/MENTION]-I am with you I don't think that is english! None of that makes any sense to me!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
Yeah.....I have a camera, but the chit chat is foreign to me. I got a Canon, a lens, a tripod and a couple of rinky dink lights. I have a bulldog who's a pita and for every 100 photos I take I get one that's good.

Those photos are amazing! Great job! So jealous!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Yeah.....I have a camera, but the chit chat is foreign to me. I got a Canon, a lens, a tripod and a couple of rinky dink lights. I have a bulldog who's a pita and for every 100 photos I take I get one that's good.

Those photos are amazing! Great job! So jealous!

you have to give yourself more credit you take excellent photos!!! I think they are amazing!

Libra926

Pistol Packing Bullyagrapher
Staff member
May 5, 2010
Washington
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Vegas and Orion
I love being behind the camera....I just have no idea what I'm doing. Maybe now with both [MENTION=4890]spork3127[/MENTION] and [MENTION=4305]Vince00[/MENTION] they can give some tips on pet photography. I have an external flash and I have no idea how to use it. :ashamed:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.