New squeaky chew toy oh boy lol

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
So our friends have 3 very large dogs and for Christmas we bought them each a very large bone (they love to chew) well our friends bought porky a squeaky toy snake for Christmas!!!!!! It has 13 chambers and each has a squeaker in it and the best part is if she punctures a squeaker it still squeaks yay lmao not to mention its about 4 feet long and she drags it around the whole house!!! idk whether to beat them senseless or laugh because she absolutely loves the damn thing lol ImageUploadedByTapatalk1356989331.180701.jpg
aruhyjuj.jpg
if I knew how to upload videos I have a cute one but the blonde brunette hasn't figured it out yet!!!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
That looks fun!!! I want one!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
She's pooped out lol been playing with it for about 3 hours and other than being very wet it seems to be fairly bulldog proof :D I have been laughing as annoying as it is she loves it n that's all that matters :D

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
Stella has the same squeaky snake, and she LOVES it! And it is true, the squeakers squeak ... forever..ImageUploadedByTapatalk1357013197.509417.jpg

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Stella has the same squeaky snake, and she LOVES it! And it is true, the squeakers squeak ... forever..View attachment 33643

Omg lol that's such a cute picture :D how long has Stella had hers for????? Regardless of the insanity it brings if it will last her more than a day I can deal with it she kills all the toys she loves then brings them to me with a pitiful look like "mom fix it please" lol

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
awww she looks so happy with her toy!!! I miss being able to have those types of toys for Diesel & Molly ... Ally is a terror for toys!

BarkingStella

Oct 16, 2012
Bulldog(s) Names
Peggy ,Stella ,Gabby
Stella got her snake this summer. It is a miracle it is still intact...although she is pretty good with her toys . Your baby will have so much fun!

OP
porkysmamma

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
Stella got her snake this summer. It is a miracle it is still intact...although she is pretty good with her toys . Your baby will have so much fun!

Oh wow lol well I'm pleased to know it may last her a while :) porky is ok with hers it's teaching my fiancé that not all toys are tug of war toys lol he assists in the destruction of most toys!!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.