Albie (aka Chevy Cheese) has new wheels!

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Look at our little guy go..... he is always looking for his mama Pat, so if she hides he must go find her. He is doing wonderful and it makes me so happy to see him thriving!!

http://youtu.be/5ZHC7of2jYI

Video.jpg

Last edited:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
AWESOME.... so wonderful to see they can have such a normal dog life

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
that is so awesome, what a great video, makes my heart sing!!!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Oh this melted my heart! Bless Albie and his momma Pat! He is doing awessome!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
That is so precious! So happy to see him zooming around in his new wheels!
Enjoy darling!

M

mabel lou

? how long did it take him to do that? And did he get fitted for his wheels and as he grows will he have to get more wheels or is his adjustable? That is so neat to see. Is he the little puppy you had a video of on here who was unable to use his back legs and you was showing his little run that he had and how he was strengthening his legs or was that someone else? That is a very nice video to post because it shows others just what can be done for them to have a normal life almost like a bully with nothing wrong. I enjoyed the video.

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
He is so precious! I'm so glad he's doing so well. Look at that boy go :happydance:

OP
bullmama

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
? how long did it take him to do that? And did he get fitted for his wheels and as he grows will he have to get more wheels or is his adjustable? That is so neat to see. Is he the little puppy you had a video of on here who was unable to use his back legs and you was showing his little run that he had and how he was strengthening his legs or was that someone else? That is a very nice video to post because it shows others just what can be done for them to have a normal life almost like a bully with nothing wrong. I enjoyed the video.

Yes, he is the same puppy. He has more wheelchairs that he will be able to grow into. He has an older sister named Izzy who also has the same problem with her back legs. Pat and her daughter Chelsea take such good care of him! They are both angels. :luv:

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

RaRett

Oogle Me on Google
Community Veteran
Apr 15, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Missi -- With Gizmo and Hershey never far from my heart
WOW, I'm must full of 'Feel goods' today :) :) :) and this is one of the BESTESTESTESTESTESSSSSSSSSSSSS

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online