Xena's Fist visit to the dog park

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
First video I've put together, still trying to learn the software.

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
She is so cute, she looks like my female Blossom. That is a beautiful doggie park it looks really clean. How old is Xena? Be careful for dog germs, distemper, Guardia, leptovirus, etc. if she hasn't had all her puppy vaccines yet.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
great day == very tired baby bully!! great job on the video

OP
DesertBum

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
She loves playing with big and small dogs, all of our other dogs are big and since the day we brought her home she has played with them. She is 4.5 months old and had her final puppy shots a week before we took her to the park. I don't think there would be a problem taking her to the big dog side, but its better to be safe than sorry. She has met some other small dogs, they just don't seem to show up as often.

It is a nice dog park, and the group of us that meet up there in the mornings try and help keep it that way by cleaning up what others have left behind, stocking bags, sweeping walks etc.

mer55

Community Veteran
Nov 16, 2012
Venice, FL.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jackson, Bogey (granddog) Ruger (granddog)
Great video! Made me want to go there!!! Xena is beautiful and Mystic looks like a great "big sister"! Can't wait til Bogey can go to a park and play with the big kids!!!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online