Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
We had to drive home on Christmas Day and just part way up the mountain we got stopped by CalTrans and had to put on chains ... so glad my son was driving because it was crazy out there!!

attachment.php
Molly sunk clear up to her belly and had a heck of a time getting out :lol:
attachment.php
Diesel again wasn't really sure he liked the snow :lol: it was cold and wet and he wanted back in the truck!
attachment.php
Diesel & Molly checkin' out the white stuff
attachment.php
the road ... yep it's under there :lol: somewhere!
attachment.php
love my little snow babies! all 3 of them made yellow snow :lol:

Last edited:

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Whoa! Glad you guys got home safely!

The dogs look great in the snow. :)

We don't have nearly as much as you, but Chance went out to run around and bury himself in it all the same. His favourite game is attempting to catch snowballs.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Whoa! Glad you guys got home safely!

The dogs look great in the snow. :)

We don't have nearly as much as you, but Chance went out to run around and bury himself in it all the same. His favourite game is attempting to catch snowballs.

My sons lab was super funny, she took off running as fast as she could and had her mouth down to the snow like a shovel ... it was so cute!! Molly had fun until she jumped up on what she thought was solid ground and sunk up to her belly then she was ready to get back in the truck and of course Diesel stayed pretty close to me where he knew he was safe.

Thank you, had I been driving I would have turned around and went back to my parents house ... no way at all I would have crab walked that truck up the steep mountain the way my son was able to do!

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: very cute I just got a camera for Christmas can't wait to take some good pictures glad you made it home

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:butterfly: very cute I just got a camera for Christmas can't wait to take some good pictures glad you made it home

ooh what a great Christmas gift! that's what I got last year :) .... can't wait to see lots and lots of pictures of Franklin!!

and thank you!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
They seemed to be really enjoying it... glad you made it home safe

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
They seemed to be really enjoying it... glad you made it home safe

thank you .... Molly & Ally loved the snow, they got all playful and silly ... Diesel may have, but I had to give him Diphenhydramine for the trip, poor little guy had a really rough trip over so figured if I gave him meds on the way home he would do a little better.

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Looks like Molly & Diesel were having a fun time in the snow, more than you were I'm sure. Glad you made it home safe.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Funny how some love the snow and others don't!! Linus and Daddy both love running around in it, but Bella just HATES it!!

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
Great pictures of those 2 just love them!s That is alot of snow all right! Glad you make it safe and sound!

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Omg, that is seriously a ridiculous amount of snow. Some flakes fell here on Christmas Eve, and then the next stay it hailed!

Enjoy :)

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.