JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Wilson has begun to get back to his normal self. He still has his triggers that will start an instant fight but they're all back to playing again like they use too. This was today. :love:

Wilson and Jack

All three at play.

And a couple of pics
image-24_zpsd4ddba54.jpg

image-24_zpsb24b3ab2.jpg

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
excellent pack play ... I love the great balance in your home!!!

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
excellent pack play ... I love the great balance in your home!!!
It's a lot of work with three. I have to figure out training wise who to deal with the front door when people come. Jack hates the water bottle but they all start barking and run for the door. It's chaos.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
So happy Jack and Wilson are getting along, it's nice to see them playing together.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Love all three of these babies.... such gentle fun with them

cowsmom

Apr 27, 2011
Virginia
Country
usa
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarah aka cow
oh sis this is so wonderful. i hope it continues to be this way for you :2thumbs:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
I wish Bea and Bo would play so quietly! I love watching your pups play.....so sweet. Bea is the noisiest player of them all.

OP
JeannieCO

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
oh sis this is so wonderful. i hope it continues to be this way for you :2thumbs:
They all got into it last night, all three of them. Emma and Jack over a toy (she challenged him) Excitement and toy and then Wilson went running in and before we could grab him he was in the mix too. We weren't paying attention. Dohhh

I wish Bea and Bo would play so quietly! I love watching your pups play.....so sweet. Bea is the noisiest player of them all.
Thanks Vic. Overall as you can see they play so wonderful. Ace & Orion never could play like this. It's fun to watch them interact.

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
One day, I'm going to get video of them doing this. They do it ALOT. Bo gets up on the couch with me (cuz he can) and Bea sits next to the couch nearest my head/hands where all the action is. If she's anywhere near the OTHER END of the couch, where Bo is, this occurs; Bo will put his big arm out and plop his big foot right on top of Bea's head or on her face; whatever his big paw can reach. Bea's reaction is as you'd expect, she doesn't like it and will move her head or pretend to bite his paw. He will continue to do this, over and over and over and over until Bea's reaction is mock fury. Snarl, snarl, snap! Then there's mouth-fighting (or "arguing", as I call it) until Bo loses his balance and slides off the couch. Sometimes he lands ON Bea. She REALLY gets annoyed then and that is typically the moment when I have to step in and put a stop to the shenanigans. It's pretty fun to watch actually. LOL

thesspa

I live with 2 porkers!
Apr 10, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
One day, I'm going to get video of them doing this. They do it ALOT. Bo gets up on the couch with me (cuz he can) and Bea sits next to the couch nearest my head/hands where all the action is. If she's anywhere near the OTHER END of the couch, where Bo is, this occurs; Bo will put his big arm out and plop his big foot right on top of Bea's head or on her face; whatever his big paw can reach. Bea's reaction is as you'd expect, she doesn't like it and will move her head or pretend to bite his paw. He will continue to do this, over and over and over and over until Bea's reaction is mock fury. Snarl, snarl, snap! Then there's mouth-fighting (or "arguing", as I call it) until Bo loses his balance and slides off the couch. Sometimes he lands ON Bea. She REALLY gets annoyed then and that is typically the moment when I have to step in and put a stop to the shenanigans. It's pretty fun to watch actually. LOL

Yes, Yes, Yes - you will have to get video of this!!!!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Thats great! The one thing I couldn't believe from your video is that you have a pair of "unmanned" sneakers on the floor and no body is running off with them. Otis LOVES shoes...and it wouldn't be long before the chase was on....lol

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Love the videos .. but sorry you had a little "spat". We still have those too but I think we're much calmer now when we deal with it and manage to stop it before it escalates into how it used to be. Before I really thought there was no cure to it, and I was getting desperate. Now I've seen that we can have harmony in the house again and I'm sure my way of dealling with a fight is different .. if that makes sense!!!

But there's never a moment that you can relax really!! :nope:

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.