Chance meets Santa!

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Yesterday we decided on the spur of the moment to take Chance out for a Santa photo. We did one as a family last year for his first Christmas so we figured why not.

There's a local doggy hiking group that raises money for different animal charities in our area and raises pitbull awareness (we did a zombie dog walk with them last Halloween) and when I realized that their organizer was hosting Santa pics at one of the local pet stores, we went down to visit them.

You'd think since Chance has grown up with a camera in his face that he wouldn't look so... (well, however it is he looks... I'll leave that to your interpretation.) I think the noises that the photographer's assistants were making really confused him. He looked perfectly content standing around before and after. LOL The other dogs seemed to like it though! Last pic (not of Chance... *gasp*) is actually my favourite of the day. Those dogs look like a pop group. :)

Photographer credit: Misha Kumpan
Santa credit: Carolyn Giroux

A-0uGxyCEAANoUh.jpg

430816_10152345961700524_1199572323_n.jpg 521380_10152345979105524_1627140790_n.jpg 537496_10152345980435524_1301910059_n.jpg

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
I think they look great, and Chance is looking good.

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
[MENTION=3735]LaurenA[/MENTION] haha yes, I guess that description is accurate. I think Chance is like me in that he doesn't like hyper sounding voices. LOL

[MENTION=5264]sweetpeasmom2008[/MENTION] Thanks. :) We stopped by the vet yesterday... She seems to think he is too big. He gained almost 8lbs in the last 5 months since he had eye surgery. I think he was a little lighter than normal when he saw her last... but I didn't want to argue with her. She wants him on a diet now. :( Kinda made me feel like I was doing something wrong.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I think he looks perfect! I see your avatar and its a little puppy and I thought he was still young then when you posted these pics I had to to a double take he is so handsome! I think he looks just fine!

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Oh haha... no I just love that pic from when he was a puppy. It was a total fluke that I had a camera phone out when he was chewing on a stick that looked like a cigar. I can't part with that avatar pic. :p He turned 2 this past Tuesday.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
He looks great really great!

The pop group, I like the one on the left, has her paw on Santa's boot. :2thumbs:

loveabully

Community Veteran
Jul 20, 2012
california
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Franklin AKA Frank the Tank
:butterfly: oh my what a handsome baby you have I love the other photo to I've had pitbulls my whole life an now my other love the English bulldog

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
I think pits are really gorgeous and loveable dogs. (Well, I think that about most dogs... I mean I go to Woofstock every year.) :p Ontario's stupid pitbull ban makes things really hard for pit owners.

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
I love the Santa Pic, Chance looks so darn cute. We went to Woofstock this year for the 1st time. Got a lot of good deals, and saw lots of cute bullies. We plan to go to the summer one this year, maybe we'll meet you there.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.