Gunny at Christmas

gunnyboy

Community Veteran
Feb 10, 2012
Bradford Pennsylvania
Bulldog(s) Names
Sarge and LuLu
gunny.jpg

A picture of Gunny and I last Christmas, I miss him so much. Sarge and LuLu are Gunnys present to me this year
He loved the tree and lights. I wish he could be here. I never thought a dog could take my heart and soul.I hope that someday I can think of him and smile, not cry.
Hug your babys as much as you can and never take them for granted.

to all my friends here, Merry Christmas and have a healthy New Year.

Tom

Attachments

• 395574_342848772406056_1352157381_n.jpg
    395574_342848772406056_1352157381_n.jpg
    55.6 KB · Views: 135
Last edited by a moderator:

ChanelnBrutus

Snookie ain't got nuttin on me!
Feb 6, 2012
New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus (EBD 6/4/11), Chanel (Pitbull 12/23/06)
:heart: Tom I wish you and your family nothing but the best for the New Year! Merry Christmas! That picture made me cry but Gunny is smiling down on you saying Dad I am there you just cant see me :hug:

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Gunny was a beautiful bully and you will see him again one day. merry Christmas to you and your family.

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
:hug: to you Tom..... it is amazing how they do steal your heart - I also still cry and smile for my sweet boy, Nitschke. They are truly amazing

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
It's ok Tom. You have many friends here that feel your pain and know exactly how you feel. I know me saying that doesn't make you feel any better, it's just to let you know you are not alone. I have cried for too many bully's this year and have been fortunate that I haven't had to cry for my own. I know all to well that someday I will, and know too that we will share the same pain for one another. I'll be thinking of you Christmas Day and say a prayer for sweet Gunny and for you to have Peace for the New Year.
[MENTION=4277]gunnyboy[/MENTION]

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
My heart goes out to you and your family, the loss of a beloved bulldog is such a long journey to even begin to try and struggle through, but there will come a time when you will smile, though the tears may always be there because of how much Gunny is missed I pray you reach the time when he is mentioned and a beautiful happy memory of him floods your heart :assurred:

Merry Christmas

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Tom, I too, wish you peace & joy and I too, shed a tear reading this post and others
of yours about sweet Gunny, such a handsome boy...never, ever forgotten and WOW,
no matter what others say and even what you tell yourself, such a huge piece of your
heart is gone and what is left of your heart hurts so much.

We know your pain & we all grieve with you. Thank you for sharing this beautiful picture
of the two of you...Merry Christmas from our house to yours!
:christmasgrinch:

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
Gunny looks more like he was a Howitzer. Wow what a good looking dog. How much did he weigh. He must have been something.

Hstead

Nov 14, 2012
Ironton OH
Bulldog(s) Names
Spielman (RIP) Bolt
He may be the biggest EBD I think I have seen, not that I have seen that many but man is he a giant. He does look like he was solid, not fat, just one big daddy.

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Im so sorry for your loss! I hope time heals your broken heart! And Merry Christmas to you as well!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.