This Is Mister Murphy. He Is Ruggles' Brother's Dad....

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
[MENTION=1612]Alice Kable[/MENTION] Ohhhhhhh! I feel better about not missing sumpin! But no way could I be any happier! They are all so dang cute Alice! Somehow..I think it's not possible to go wrong! :D

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
They look gorgeous!! That ceelo is something else!! Wow!! But I would probably choose Blake :)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
congrats!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That boy is absolutely friggin gorgeous....and the babies....wowza. I had no idea you were "with child", Alice! Congrats. It's an exciting time for you and sweet Ruggles!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Beautiful parents..... precious puppies! Best of luck with your new baby and Ruggles will be thrilled I'm sure

Vince00

Community Veteran
Feb 14, 2012
Estevan, Sask
Bulldog(s) Names
Kain
pam95470.jpg

He is such a handsome OEB.

Looks awesome! Tough and masculine.

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
We are very excited here. Because there are people waiting to pick their puppy we have Blake and CeeLo "on hold" until we see them Wed. I love Panda, Nick, and Toni but mostly white here would be mostly dirty unless I bathed him frequently.

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
We are very excited here. Because there are people waiting to pick their puppy we have Blake and CeeLo "on hold" until we see them Wed. I love Panda, Nick, and Toni but mostly white here would be mostly dirty unless I bathed him frequently.

Panda is so original looking but, would really get dirty just like you said. tough choice but you won't go wrong with the two you have on hold either, hhmmmm can't wait to see more as they grow

OP
Alice Kable

Alice Kable

Community Veteran
Dec 17, 2010
Joseph, Oregon, United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Ruggles and Buster
[MENTION=1714]Sherry[/MENTION] we are so rural here and our spring, summer, fall walks usually involve water, dirt, sand. Gotta get a list of good boy names!

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
@Sherry we are so rural here and our spring, summer, fall walks usually involve water, dirt, sand. Gotta get a list of good boy names!

I've seen the pics of your beautiful place, it's heaven on earth. No point on dressing up unless you're going to town. :yes:
I guess I'd have let the Panda go to some nice city folk where the ground is cement. :whistle:

There a list of boy and girl names on here, but I kinda like the hunkier names for the boys, originals like meat names LOL
How exciting for you. A brand new puppy :luv:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.