Sebastian and Oliver turn 2 today!!!!!

kim n the guys

Community Veteran
Apr 3, 2011
Holt, MI
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Oliver, Sebastian, Remy, Gracie, and Tonka (10-21-07 to 05-29-14 RIP)
Today my baby boys turn 2! They got new toys (which Remy has hijacked and stuck away in his crate!!!), birthday cookies (Remy got one too, along with a new toy) and just whatever else they wanted all day (which is really no different than any other day!)

002.jpg here the boys are with their cookies. Remy aka Mr. Wiggly wouldn't sit still on the chair long enough for the pupperazi to snap pictures and for those of you who have spent any time with Remy know how wiggly he is.

Seb 9 weeks.jpg Sebastian at 9 weeks. The tongue thing started way back then and it has continued (refer to Mr. August of the EBN 2013 calendar)

Oliver 3 months.jpg Oliver at 9 weeks. He still has the poor pathetic baby face, just alot more wrinkly!!!

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
:birthday:Yeah it's your day. Happy Birthday wishes to Sebastian and Oliver for your 2nd Birthday. Hope you got really spoiled today , which it sounds like you did. Blossom and Bulldozer send you licks, and Woofs, and love. :muah2:

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Here come the FABULOUS two's! Happy Birthday, Sebastian and Oliver! You guys are as cute as ever. Enjoy your special day!!

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:birthday:Sebastian and :birthday: Oliver ... glad you are having such a wonderful birthday!!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy, happy birthday bully boys!! Hope Momma has spoiled you all day long.... and then some!

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Happy Birthday Sebastian & Oliver! Welcome to the terrific twos with Nigel! lol

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
:partytime: Happy Birthday to Sebastian & Oliver!

Your entire crew is very handsome...lucky you!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.