Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
such a rare thing where we live but when I woke up this morning I opened the back door to let everyone out for their morning potty and this is what we found:
attachment.php
our deck
attachment.php
Diesel saying really? I gotta go out there?
attachment.php
if you look close you can see their noses peeking to see how Ally responded to the white stuff LOL
attachment.php
Molly taking a zoom zoom lap around the deck
attachment.php
Diesel with the tip-toe approach

since they wouldn't go off the deck we went to the front yard, they can never refuse a potty in the front yard lol and this is what we found:

attachment.php
a picture from my front porch
attachment.php
my truck, Alex's Mustang covered in snow
attachment.php
so confused by the white stuff
attachment.php
Diesel trying to find a path with the least amount of snow, he didn't seem to appreciate the cold or rareness of the snow!
attachment.php
Molly my little adventure girl, checking out the new experience of snow.

Sorry for the picture over load but this is such a rare thing here in California (at least where I live) I went a little picture crazy!!!

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
So cute, anytime you need snow let me know I'll truck you in a bunch! If I never saw another snow flake I'd be happy.

Glad you got some right before xmas! Happy Holidays.

sheshistory

Jul 11, 2010
Vermont
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Bentley, Linus, Truman
Haha - that's so cute. Being in Phoenix, we almost never see snow but I did take one of my bullies to Flagstaff and it snowed. He tried to "plow" by eating all of the white stuff! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
always so cool to see the reaction to a first snow

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
most if it has been washed away because of the rain ... wonder if tomorrow morning will bring more snow?

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Uh...that's not snow. What you got was a dusting​. I almost lost it when you claimed your truck and car were covered with snow. Its a dusting. Covered is when you can hardly find your car and its so heavy its hard to clear off.

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
No apologies needed, love your 'picture story' and your babies...precious!

Merry Christmas yawl...no snow in Texas but we did a 19* this morning
:christmas34:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
Uh...that's not snow. What you got was a dusting​. I almost lost it when you claimed your truck and car were covered with snow. Its a dusting. Covered is when you can hardly find your car and its so heavy its hard to clear off.

LOL well for where I live that was a lot of snow ... California is known for sunshine and warmth so it was more then strange to wake up to the white stuff all over the place

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
LOL well for where I live that was a lot of snow ... California is known for sunshine and warmth so it was more then strange to wake up to the white stuff all over the place
Oh, I know. When I was a teenager we moved to Miami. One day it snowed and everyone wondered if the schools would be closed, lol. Funny thing was, it melted before it even hit the ground!

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=3373]luseaann[/MENTION] - I totally understand that, was how it was here! but it's already gone it started raining last night so it was pretty much all gone last night and today the sun is out so anything left will be gone for sure ... but was exciting for the moment, Diesel & Molly had never seen snow before so was a first experience for my babies :)

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard

I can't wait for the white stuff here. We had a teeny bit the other morning but I had to go to work so there was no playing in it. (Wasn't much anyway) These guys love the snow. I've hated it all my life --- because of the inconvenience of it --- but now, I can't wait until it snows. EBs are a life-changing breed of dog. LOL I've never been so soft in the head --- and heart --- before now.

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I can't wait for the white stuff here. We had a teeny bit the other morning but I had to go to work so there was no playing in it. (Wasn't much anyway) These guys love the snow. I've hated it all my life --- because of the inconvenience of it --- but now, I can't wait until it snows. EBs are a life-changing breed of dog. LOL I've never been so soft in the head --- and heart --- before now.

I'm wondering what they would do, and how they would react with a lot of snow like in some of the pictures and videos on here ... poor little Diesel wouldn't be very happy if he couldn't find a way somewhat around it LOL Molly I'm sure would be the typical bulldog and plow right in and have a grand time ... they are so very different that way!

I have always loved my pets, but I've never really been crazy over my pets like I am now with the bulldogs, I am obsessed with everything about them!! amazing how they can change us!

Most Reactions