Merry Christmas

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Hello, Hello...we have been away for awhile but hope to be back more often. trying to get caught up with EBN.

Here are some recent pictures of Watson. He packed on a few pounds for the winter :*(

SAM_2401_zps121d5e25.jpg

SAM_2484_zps552b97b3.jpg

558920_10151323628601278_1809120340_n_zpsd32c71d6.jpg

Hope everyone have a Merry Christmas!

BruceP

Aug 12, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Bulldog(s) Names
HRH Princess Gracie, aka: HRH; Princess Amelia Pond, aka: Amy
Watson is more handsome than ever. I hope you both have a wonderful Christmas.
And quit being such a stranger, Vinh. lol

Sherry

Jan 15, 2011
Denver PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Jack , Dolly, Grizz, Peggy Sue, and Scrimps
Your little man has turned into a fine looking man bully. Your family took very good care of him for you. I think he looks Gorgeous :w00t:

yes, please stick around for awhile. You have your practice started?

Vikinggirl

Norwegian Rose
Community Veteran
Oct 8, 2012
Burlington, ON Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Bulldozer and Blossom
Welcome, back, just wanted to introduce myself, my name is Monica, and I joined here in Oct. I have 2 EB pups, they are litter mates, both 9 months old. Their names are Bulldozer and Blossom. Your Watson is very cute. Thanks for sharing your pictures. Wishing you and your family a Merry Christmas, and a Happy New Year, with health, wealth, and love.

Here are some pics of my guys

image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpg

NigelsMom

Community Veteran
Oct 21, 2011
Houston, TX
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Frenchy - Ian Wentworth Carlisle, Eng Nigel Wentworth Sinclair (RIP) & Karly Isabella Sinclair (RIP)
Merry Christmas Watson! Don't be a stranger!
You look great in the pics!

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
Merry Christmas to you too, and Watson is looking great.

OP
Watson

Watson

Community Veteran
Dec 9, 2011
Bakersfield, CA
Bulldog(s) Names
Watson
Thank you everyone, work has been a little crazy but things are settling in. Watson has been sharing time between me and my parents house. He enjoys the change plus they spoil him rotten down there. They tell me he his beloved in the neighborhood. When he goes for walks, the neighbors come out of their house to pet him. :D

The reason I have been gone so long is because of work and personal matters. Anyway, I am getting married this summer. I was thinking if I should take some wedding photos with my boy Watson in the tux outfit. I wonder if anyone here has done that before. Maybe I am crazy :2thumbs:

LaurenA

Nov 17, 2011
Elgin, Illinois
Bulldog(s) Names
Rook
Handsome Watson! Hope you guys have a great holiday!

And congrats on the upcoming wedding! Pictures with Watson are a must! :)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Hey Vihn and Watson.... welcome back.... Watson looks great! Congrats on the wedding and pics of Watson in a tux is a MUST!!!

Best of luck with all the planning

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
There is another bulldog that was featured on the urbanbulldog blog a few months ago... his name is Frank... And he was the best man. He looked AWESOME in his tux.

Chance is going to be my man of honor (if I ever get married)... so I think there's nothing wrong with a bulldog in a tux. BRING ON THE PICTURES!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Thank you everyone, work has been a little crazy but things are settling in. Watson has been sharing time between me and my parents house. He enjoys the change plus they spoil him rotten down there. They tell me he his beloved in the neighborhood. When he goes for walks, the neighbors come out of their house to pet him. :D

The reason I have been gone so long is because of work and personal matters. Anyway, I am getting married this summer. I was thinking if I should take some wedding photos with my boy Watson in the tux outfit. I wonder if anyone here has done that before. Maybe I am crazy :2thumbs:

HAHAHAHA....Vinh, are you being serious asking if WE think Watson in a wedding tux is crazy?!!

Me thinks you ask the wrong crowd :droolers:

Welcome back, huge 'Congratulations!' on your upcoming wedding and may GOD bless you & yours!

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Really great to hear from you! It's been a long while. Watson looks so hunky and cute as ever! I don't think he's gained weight, just more muscle!

Congrats on your upcoming wedding.

Merry Christmas and give Watson a big hug from Tate and Finn!

:sled::christmas27:

Most Reactions

Members online