Angry Puppy

Baconator

Apr 12, 2012
Northern NJ
Bulldog(s) Names
Bacon
This cracked me up so I figured I would share, it's not Bacon [MENTION=4676]thesspa[/MENTION] found it this morning and emailed me the link. I know there are a lot of new bully owners on here, you may want to check this out so you aren't surprised or concerned about some of the strange noises our little furbabies make, especially when they are not happy about something.

[video=youtube;ScuLtdA07eo]http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ScuLtdA07eo[/video]

Video.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
OMG... that was pprecious!!!

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
That is the sweetest little angry puppy I've ever seen!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Oh my goodness, that is SO cute!! I love the silly noises these guys make.

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
Totally adorable!!!! OMG - just melts my heart. Who could NOT love Bullies????? Honestly I think they are talking to us!!! Miss Tallulah has done this from day 1. The only difference is the pitch. She makes her "vocalization" a little higher pitched when she needs to go potty. Lower when she is tired and cranky. On and on and on......

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
I'm pretty sure there is some cussing going on with sweet Porter!! He is so darn cute. Thanks for sharing

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
I love that! And that dog is just too cute, too!

Sancho makes noises just like Wookie from Star Wars. Now that I have a phone with and HD camcorder, I'll have to see if I can get a recording because it's just so cute.

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That was adorable ... how can anybody NOT love a bulldog!!! <3

porkysmamma

Jun 21, 2012
Warrensburg, New York
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Porkchop aka Porky
"Wth I'm very angry and u ppl laugh and think I'm cute really get that camera out of my face I don't feel like being filmed right now, just wait u guys think I'm cute now later I'm going to pee in your shoe then we will see who is laughing!!! Really come one stop laughing at me ok screw you im pouting now"

lmao sorry I had to :) very cute thanx for sharing!!!!

DesertBum

Sep 11, 2012
Tucson, AZ
Bulldog(s) Names
Xena
That is very cute. When we first got Xena home I heard some strange noises, I thought one of the squeakers had gotten wet in one of the toys or something. Sometimes when she is playing with the others she makes noises like she is possessed or something.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Staff online

Members online