Chance (Some birthday "cake" pics, and a couple of Christmas)

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
[MENTION=2565]malaviKat[/MENTION] - Diesel is the one who loves rope toys but every time I buy him a new one Ally destroys it!

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
[MENTION=959]kazzy220[/MENTION] LOL well, they are cheeseburgers (without seasoning)... I am not biased when I say they were yummy. ;)

[MENTION=3735]LaurenA[/MENTION] Thanks! Hope Santa takes note that I'm protecting (not peeing on) the tree! :p

Hope everyone enjoys Barkbox! (And seriously, we have not yet earned a free box, but if you want $$ off and wanna help a pooch out, let me know!)

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
Happy birthday Chance!! You are one very handsome bully, antlers and all.

Today Chance wore his Christmas antlers for the first time. He wasn't too happy. He wasn't too happy when I wore them, either.

BEAUTIFUL pictures!

A-he3ngCMAAXu-9.jpg

nCode.png

Click this bar to view the original image of 600x400px and 43KB.
A-h1S5QCAAAKHF-.jpg

LynnA

Community Veteran
Apr 25, 2012
Maine
Bulldog(s) Names
Otis and Winston
Chance is beautiful and what great photos - :birthday3: Chance!

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
You guys are all soo super sweet! Thanks!

Also [MENTION=4688]Baconator[/MENTION] thanks for the bully market gifties. If I knew my way around here better (or if I weren't so exhausted from school to figure it out) I'd PM a thank you.

redhed

Jun 22, 2012
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Sancho
Happy Birthday, Chance!!! Looks like he had quite the party. Is it bad to say I'm a little jealous? LOL

And, I'm interested in the code for BarkBox -- we spend more than that on toys every month as it is, so may as well make it easy :)

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Happy Birthday, Chance!!! Looks like he had quite the party. Is it bad to say I'm a little jealous? LOL

And, I'm interested in the code for BarkBox -- we spend more than that on toys every month as it is, so may as well make it easy :)

hah... lots of humans seem to be jealous of him. It's a dog's life. ;)

Barkbox code:
https://barkbox.com/r/YwyaXR9Dmw/

Let me know if you use it (so I can make sure it's working!)

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
OMG...Chance is stunning...really! :2thumbs:

Happy Birthday, you handsome devil, you!
:Muah:

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
The ladies wish Chance a happy birthday. He looks like he praying to the Ghost of Christmas Present, the way he looks at the tree. Love the photos.

OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
Since a few of you seemed interested, here's what was in our Barkbox for November:

1. Bionic Bone: Really great for chewing on; made in the US from what they call "Bionic Rubber". It's washable, stuffable, conforms to your dog's mouth and will float in water. Our very aggressive chewer has barely dented his.
2. Acadia Antlers: Chance has actually had antlers before so this isn't new to us. However the company they chose put these antler blocks on rope... bonus if your dog loves tug.

3. Mr. Barksmiths: Doggy froyo! :) Chance was happy. If I recall, there were no questionable ingredients in this. (I'm always reading the ingredient listings!)

4. Rover: $10 coupon off for a dog sitter. (We have no need for this so we're probably going to gift it!)
5. DogTV:
"One month subscription, FREE! It’s TV your dog will love". (Again, we have no need for this but..it's there if you leave the TV on for your dog!)

6. Fruitables: Fruitable chews of "organic" ingredients. Chance hasn't actually tried these yet, but they're wheat, corn and preservative free.

7. Mr. Chewy $10 gift card: For any items on the site! Food, treats and more.

DSC00812.jpg

I like the little Barkbox graphics. Always have to get to them before Chance destroys his box. :p

DSC00806-4.jpg

Chance opening his Barkbox in September.
427814_380490282021181_777650593_n.jpg

October Barkbox
September Barkbox

Last edited:
OP
malaviKat

malaviKat

Jun 15, 2011
Toronto
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Chance
I don't know how he knows...but he knows. He doesn't seem to freak out about other boxes when they come in the mail. He'll get excited about them but if you say "leave it", he doesn't look at them again. We've had boxes of Christmas decorations just sitting in the living room and he doesn't even blink. But the Barkbox shows up and he will sit and stare up at the table... then whine...then cry... then bark his head off for it. :p If he goes to pick up the mail with us, he knows it IMMEDIATELY.

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.