Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
I stood in line with my babies for 1-1/2 hours to get a picture with Santa ... they did so good, I'm so very proud of them!!! This Santa was great, he was a HAPPY Santa instead of the cranky Santa from last time LOL .... Whatcha think?

attachment.php

bullmama

Owner/Administrator
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jan 28, 2010
Tucson, Arizona
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
The Home of the Desert Sky Pack
Omg way better!! I think last time you got Bad Santa!!! Loloololol

cali baker

Worlds Greatest Chef
Feb 25, 2011
The Crown City (Pasadena)
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Tate Rory & Finn Paddington
Definitely the REAL DEAL this time! This is a wonderful picture...so warm and fuzzy and D and M look so FINE in their Christmas attire.
:christmas18:

(altho i must say, your first pic w/the other Santa had me laughing a lot...it was still cute)!!

mcraven2

Bonnaroo bound in my bulldog batmobile
Community Veteran
Jan 16, 2012
Boston MA
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Giovanni, Princess, and Diva (Frenchie)
Great picture! It makes it way more fun when the Santa working actually wants to be there!!

izstigspunks

Sep 16, 2010
Toronto, Ontario
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
The Stig Racecar Driver and (Sweet Angel) Punkin Brutus
I like the other one better! :p

Just kidding, your babies are photogenic as always. :yes:

OP
bulldogs4me

bulldogs4me

Crazy Bulldog Lady
Community Veteran
Sep 25, 2012
Texas
Country
United States
Bulldog(s) Names
Klava
:up: Wowzie! An hour and a half! Hope they get everything on their list! It's a great picture and most definitely the Real Santa!!

I had a little trouble getting through the mall LOL people as you all know already stop you to see bulldogs and pet them then when I finally made it to the spot Santa was there was a really nice young couple from Australia who was just head over heals for Diesel & Molly and they where loving on my babies and taking pictures so I kinda lost my spot in line a couple times so it took longer then it would have other wise but they were so nice and had got down on the floor to love on my babies so I didn't try to hurry them at all, plus she had a super fancy camera and got some great pictures of both my babies and said she would email them to me so was WAY worth it!!

JAKEISGREAT

Mar 25, 2011
Southern California
Bulldog(s) Names
Jake
I had a little trouble getting through the mall LOL people as you all know already stop you to see bulldogs and pet them then when I finally made it to the spot Santa was there was a really nice young couple from Australia who was just head over heals for Diesel & Molly and they where loving on my babies and taking pictures so I kinda lost my spot in line a couple times so it took longer then it would have other wise but they were so nice and had got down on the floor to love on my babies so I didn't try to hurry them at all, plus she had a super fancy camera and got some great pictures of both my babies and said she would email them to me so was WAY worth it!!

Ahhhh! Well..of course! Who wouldn't want to love on them! :D. Share those pics when you get them!!

M

mabel lou

Now this is a Christmas picture to put in cards and send out. They look amazing and Santa looks happy

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Cubby (Frenchie) Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
What a great picture.... the kids look great!!

Most Reactions

Staff online

Members online