Winter jacket

ModernFemme

Arts'y bulldog farts'y
Community Veteran
Oct 5, 2012
Delaware
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Remington (Remi)
Remi giving us major stink eye in his new winter coat. "mom.. I can't put my arms down...!"

This pic doesn't do it justice, but this little guy couldn't even get up on the couch hahahaha.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk HD1355279792.967335.jpg

Ps I know these tear stains are terrible. We are working on them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Last edited:

Tooleysmom

Community Veteran
Mar 24, 2012
Winnipeg Canada
Country
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Miss Tallulah and Buster
I know what you mean. Miss Tallulah has to wear a winter coat because it is freezing cold. She just stands stick still -paralyzed, - won't even move to eat a yummy treat. When I put it on her she looks so devastated. I have to guide her outside with a firm hand on the leash and she takes little tiny baby steps. Once outside she kind of forgets about the coat because there is so much sniffing to do. Then we start all over the next time she goes out.

Davidh

Head Pooper Scooper
Staff member
Mar 21, 2011
Katy, Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
BeBe, Hazel, Lucy Lu, JLO, Hillary, Henri, & Katie
He doesn't look very happy. Lol

elearn

Bully lovin' gypsy
Community Veteran
Jul 31, 2012
Northern New Jersey
Bulldog(s) Names
Herman
Hahahahaa - it's a Bully Christmas Story. Remi is lucky, he doesnt realize as it gets colder he'll be getting more layers and he really wont be able to put his arms down :)

Momma2Bullies

Aug 2, 2012
Canada
Bulldog(s) Names
Layla and Wilbur
Remi giving us major stink eye in his new winter coat. "mom.. I can't put my arms down...!"

This pic doesn't do it justice, but this little guy couldn't even get up on the couch hahahaha.

View attachment 32249

Ps I know these tear stains are terrible. We are working on them!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Hahaha He looks like mine do when I put their jackets or sweaters on them... NOT impressed!!!

Ok so I have a question about his tear stains... :Layla is the exact same. They are so dark they look black and I wanted to ask you what you are using/doing for Remi? Right now (knock wood) this is really my only issue with Layla - for once, she is ok in her nose rope, paws are good, ears are good, ever since I have them on Wellness Core Ocean. (Wilbur I am still working on, looking like he can't handle salmon). So right now I am willing to accept her tear stains because everything is looking so good. I give her apple cider vinegar on her food, and clean her face every day but other than that I am not really doing anything. Just wondering what you're doing for Remi's?

Thank you!!! :)

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
When Amber was spayed I asked the vet about her tear stains; she doesn't have any yeast anywhere, no smells and the only thing is the tear stains from her eyes. I too clean them daily; her ears are spotless, feet are nice and pink and her coat shines and glimmers but I cannot get the tear stains to quit. The vet won't give me anything for them because physically there is nothing wrong with Amber, just the battle of tear stains. I started putting vinegar in her ice cubes so maybe I will see a difference but I will have to wait and see. I am baffled.

mc68mc

Sep 11, 2012
Columbia Mo area
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
April aka Big Smoochie or Smoocha - Libre'
Stink eye with a capital S -I get the stink eye from April so much Iv'e come to like it. it's better than the I'm going to to turn my head and ignore you !!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.