Dublin's "new brother"..Tio or T or Mr T. ......

KMARINO

I couldn't make this sh*t up if I tried!
Jul 21, 2010
Bradenton Fl.
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
VEGAS and REBEL
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!! Awww what a sweet boy and bless you for taking him in. After the holidays it is a must that we get together!!!!

AubreysMom

Community Veteran
Nov 8, 2011
Millbrook, Alabama
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Aubrey (RIP 5-4-12), Aubie Shug (DOB 3-23-12)
Congrats!! He is such a cutie. I'm so glad he found a good home and that he and Dublin are getting along well. I look forward to hearing and seeing more about him!

LariP

Aug 4, 2010
Milwaukee, WI
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
(HRH) Her Royal Highness Princess Gracie & Princess Amelia Pond (Amy)
32236d1355247836-dublins-new-brother-tio-t-mr-t-tio-home-5.jpg
Congrats! He's a handsome boy now! He will be stunning once you get him all fixed up!

Good idea from @mcraven2 to let him learn from Dublin.

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
You guys are as wonderful as I knew you would be . :2thumbs: He is making himself right at home.. How perfect is that???? You should see his poor skin. I gave him a Zymox bath and rinse and he smell and looks sooooo much better. Vet said once a week for now. I think Mike would like me to do it every day LOL..... Dublin showing sides of her I never knew existed...Think this will be a great thing for her also...
Ann I'm so happy for you guys!! He's absolutely gorgeous, but I already knew that. :giggle: He had a few more issues than I thought though, tapeworm and those flea bites, dang poor guy. Give him a couple of month and he'll be all healed up and looking good now that he's in a loving home. :love: So what's Dublin up to with him. I bet she can't wait to play with Tio than the dang coon cat. :laugh: I'm so looking forward to Tio progress.

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Ann I'm so happy for you guys!! He's absolutely gorgeous, but I already knew that. :giggle: He had a few more issues than I thought though, tapeworm and those flea bites, dang poor guy. Give him a couple of month and he'll be all healed up and looking good now that he's in a loving home. :love: So what's Dublin up to with him. I bet she can't wait to play with Tio than the dang coon cat. :laugh: I'm so looking forward to Tio progress.

Jeannie you should see him already.. he is looking sooo much better. I am totally in love. he is the sweetest creature in the world and just wants to be loved. you know we take Dublin everywhere ( we have the best friends) so he went to his first dinner party tonight and he has only been with us 3 days. he was the perfect gentleman and didnt' pee on the rugs...Dublin is such a great role model so he can't go wrong there. He had the best time and got so much loving he was in heaven. I was not expecting all of the issues myself and the rescue is incredibly overwhelmed that I had to take him "as is". He is lucky but I believe we are luckier still....

Last edited:

JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Jeannie you should see him already.. he is looking sooo much better. I am totally in love. he is the sweetest creature in the world and just wants to be loved. you know we take Dublin everywhere ( we have the best friends) so he went to his first dinner party tonight and he has only been with us 3 days. he was the perfect gentleman and didnt' pee on the rugs...Dublin is such a great role model so he can't go wrong there. He had the best time and got so much loving he was in heaven. I was not expecting all of the issues myself and the rescue is incredibly overwhelmed that I had to take him "as is". He is lucky but I believe we are luckier still....

Yes he is lucky but you both, three, are luckier. How amazing is this, so worth the wait. So Tio went to his first dinner party and didn't pee on the rugs - that's outstanding. :up: Hopefully he'll pick up on Dublin's leads and learn more from her. It's amazing how dogs can come from the worst conditions and still love so much. :luv: I'm really looking forward to seeing Tio's updates and doing a photo with his and Dublin.

I keep wanting to nickname Dublin, Dubbie. :whistle:

OP
Dubbiedog

Dubbiedog

Community Veteran
Apr 29, 2012
Beautiful Sarasota, Florida
Bulldog(s) Names
Dublin
Tio is absolutely adorable!! Congratulations and thank you for adopting a bully who desperately needed a loving home!! Tio and Dublin will soon be best friends. What helped me when we first adopted Diva who would always have accidents in the house was taking her and Gio out at the same time. Gio was like a teacher to Diva and she learned pretty quick where to go.

Absolutely so trying to get them on the same schedule and he is so eager to please it will fall into place. I just knew everyone would be here for me,,,

Tracy T

Community Veteran
Dec 8, 2012
San Antonio, TX
Bulldog(s) Names
Sir Winston, the Earl of Biscuit
Oh my goodness he is just perfect. I adore those almost all white bulldogs; I used to think the all white faces were strange looking, but now I think I love them most of all.

With love and patience, he will be an absolute angel. It always makes me tear up to hear such wonderful stories about these dogs who are rescued from such horrible situations, and makes my heart heavy for all the dogs out there who haven't found their own rescue angel mommies yet.

Jackieshoes

Sep 30, 2012
Mississippi
Bulldog(s) Names
Dexter
What an angel- Dexter is a "smaller" bully too (I always have to resist the urge to out baby & puppy on here...he's almost 5!) anyway, he's a healthy 40 pounds, and I'm so thankful b/c he's perfect size for me

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
CONGRATS to all of you! Tio is beautiful and I LOVE the freckled ear! Such a wonderful thing you have done and will continue to do

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Mr. T is a DREAM BOAT! Those all white bullies with speckled ears....oy! I cannot resist them! He's got a great teacher in Dublin and two awesome pawrents....Mr. T hit the dang JACKPOT! (and I think you did too. Dinner party? Already? Good Boy!)

RiiSi

Community Veteran
Sep 30, 2011
Sysmä
Country
Finland
Bulldog(s) Names
Taisto, Kylli, Salli, Angel-Usko and Angel-Voitto
I have no advise, but Congratulations to you all, he looks gorgeous and also happy now! Hope all goes well!

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.