Our Christmas tree

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
Christmas 2012 005.jpgChristmas 2012 013.jpgChristmas 2012 018.jpgChristmas 2012 019.jpg
We ended up having to put our tree up on my wood trunk because Lola knocked it over a couple times but seems to be working now!Christmas 2012 025.jpg

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
I have to wait for my husband to get home to put the tree topper on again!

2BullyMama

I'm not OCD....now who moved my bulldog?
Staff member
Community Veteran
Jul 28, 2011
Gilbertsville, PA
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Chelios (Frenchie), Nitschke (2004-2011) Banks (2005-2014) and Lambeau (2014-2024)
It looks great.... I like how you placed the presents around the bottom.... nice work

luseaann

Oct 3, 2011
Long Island, NY
Bulldog(s) Names
Liz and Amy
Your tree looks great! I hope I can be as successful. So far I got a live tree which is still propped up in a corner. The ladies have been sniffing it, but so far no mishaps. I bought those unbreakable balls for it.

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=3373]luseaann[/MENTION]-I have the unbreakable ones to I thought that was a smart idea! I do have valuable ones on there too so hopefully she wont knock this one over!

M

mabel lou

That is so funny. Last week I actually put up our absolutely beautiful huge green tree although it was not real wow it was so pretty. I was getting the bulbs out and seperating them placing the hooks on them. I put the beads around it and I seen Mabel under it and then next thing you know she is running mad crazy in my house and the tree is now chasing her. She ran past Thelm Thelm and all of a sudden she stopped and turned and the whole tree fell on Thelm Thelm and omg it was crazy so long story short we don't have that tree we have a charlie brown tree up high on a metal rack and now Mabel can just look but can't touch. Whewww that was a crazy day. Thelm Thelm is no longer traumatized from the events of that day but cautious when going past our tree now.

Trod1

Jul 2, 2012
Michigan
Bulldog(s) Names
Olive, Oscar
Love your tree! I see you did finally get your picture of Lola with Santa even after the Boxer attack. LOL

OP
sweetpeasmom2008

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
[MENTION=6198]mabel lou[/MENTION]-That is so funny! I would have died laughing!

[MENTION=5301]Trod1[/MENTION]- Yes I did get a pic but her face is blurry because she was going so crazy just plain spastic!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
Oh wow .. you are all putting me to shame!!! I stilll haven't got my tree up yet. I used to have two kids to help me but one is back in England, and the other has started college so my two little "elves" are not here to help me!!! No excuse I know ....!!!

Well this will be Bella Bear's first Christmas with us so I don't know how she will react to a tree ... I'm assuming she's seen one before, but who knows!!! Daddy just ignores them. The interesting one will be Linus because we got him between Christmas and New Year and when he arrived here there were far too many other interesting things to get to know so the tree faded into the background. This year I have a feeling that wont' be happening!!! :whistle:

Most Reactions

📰 Latest posts

Members online

No members online now.