JeannieCO

Queenie
Mar 11, 2011
Tip of the Mitt, Michigan
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Emma, Charlie, Milo, Peekaboo and Jack
Ha that's cute! I have to admit after seeing Bertha's puppy picture when she was what 6 weeks old I was thinking :idea:, well I was thinking I was going to we a different pic than this cute one. :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :biglaugh: :whew:

OP
agingermom

agingermom

ink-a-licious redhead bully mama
Aug 31, 2011
Washington State
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Arnold Schwarzenegger and Miss Bertha Bacon and Petey Herman (Frenchie)
My 8 week old does the same thing. If I am sitting on the couch, he waddles over and gets in my lap. If I am laying down, it is DIRECTLY on top of my head. I can move him and he comes right back. Thank goodness he is getting used to the crate. LOL
Bertha has done this since day 1 as well but she was so small she would get stuck between the matress and headboard a few times. It would freak me out!!

kazzy220

Jul 31, 2010
Grafton, OHIO
Country
England
Bulldog(s) Names
Maggie (My Angel Baby 5/31/2012). Daddy (2 years). Linus (1year). Bella (4 years)
That is such a cute pic .............. NOW ........ does the hubby know you took these pics and plastered them all over EBN??? :ROFL:

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
Oh goodness, I guess they both don't mind each other's morning breath! If that's not true love, I don't know what is. :D

Bwhahahahaha!

You have to remember too what's at the other end of that furry little muzzle. Wearing a Bully Hat (LOL) is dangerous in sooooo many ways!

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.