Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
Absolutely wonderful job with your litter...these bullie babies are all winners!

Agree with
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION]...
I could never be a breeder 'cause I'd keep them all, too :2thumbs:

BTW, what a handsome young man YOU are
:havemyheart:

OP
Zapien

Zapien

Oct 30, 2012
Zillah, Washington
Bulldog(s) Names
Nihya
[MENTION=983]LariP[/MENTION] [MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION], I wish i didnt have to part from them but i could not do with 6 dogs at home. In addition, I'd like to be the one to welcome 4 other Bulldog lovers into owning their first bullie.

[MENTION=5315]Texas Carol[/MENTION], thank you for the sweet compliment!

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

sweetpeasmom2008

Bully lovin' movie buff
Community Veteran
Jun 29, 2012
Utah
Bulldog(s) Names
Lola and Lucy
They are so cute! I couldnt be a breeder either because then I would have a house full of bullies that I couldnt bring myself to get rid of!

Vicaroo1000

"Slug Assassin" and PBS Gardening Dweeb
Jun 23, 2011
Mukilteo, Washington State
Bulldog(s) Names
Beefeater's Buxom Beatrice and Lord Harrington's Bodacious Beauregaard
[MENTION=6606]Zapien[/MENTION]....where are those six week old pics? *hands on hips* *foot tapping*

I want to reach right through the computer screen and PLUCK Smokey Eye from the bunch!

Texas Carol

Texas Carol....put the heart in EBN
Community Veteran
Jul 4, 2012
Central Texas
Country
USA
Bulldog(s) Names
Brutus & Cami live in Heaven
6 week old updates will be posted soon. have had a couple of people with interest but they're quick to walk away after i tell them the price for them. The bulldog market is not prominent in my area so I'm advertising outside my area as well.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

That sounds like a very reasonable price from what I know, many breeders ask for AND get, much more!

You have a great looking, healthy, well socialized and much loved bully babies to offer the lucky new parents.

The ones looking for a 'cheap bully' to buy ARE NOT the people you want to sell your precious babies to, don't
worry, the right ones will come...you'll know them and it will ease the pain of parting with your babies...knowing
they are going into loving, wonderful and (hopefully) forever homes.

I will certainly pray for all of you and those beautiful bullies ALL of the above! Merry Christmas!! :christmas27:

Last edited by a moderator:
M

mabel lou

Always remember that if a person thoroughly does their research into the EBD they will understand that the amount is all factored into what it takes to get a litter. If people want to get them cheap then they are certaily not ready for what possibly could come with a cheaper price and the cheaper price ones normally will end up with lots of unknown medical issues most generally, not a known fact but you kind of get what you pay for. When you understand and know the health of your bulldog and you breed to better the breed then an amount such as is an amount chosen from you saying my puppies are well worth that amount. I know a few breeders that breed each heat and their bulldogs have health issues and they definitely ask what your asking and higher. Her puppies may be older before she gets them sold and her price ends up going down but the people who buy them do not know of the health issues of the sires and dams of these puppies. So be an honest breeder and people will trust that the price they pay was well worth the puppy they bought. Good luck and god bless

dalmatina38

The Stripe Wearing, Broom Wielding, Voodoo Prieste
Community Veteran
Jul 13, 2012
Sierra Vista Arizona
Bulldog(s) Names
Amber and Ruby
Beautiful puppies! If it was me I would be keeping both Spot and Mo, they are all gorgious but those two would be the ones for me. Absolutely beautiful, all of them.

Most Reactions

Members online

No members online now.